What he loves about you

Stefan: your eyes. He's convinced that you have the most beautiful eyes, which is why he loves gazing into them. His heart always melts whenever you look deeply at him. According to his words, your gaze is so mesmerizing that it almost feels like you're piercing his soul, or even compelling him when you stare at him.

Damon: your lips. You often catch him staring at your lips, and even when you talk, it's hard for him to focus on what you're saying because his eyes would always fall upon them. He constantly kisses your lips, sometimes unexpectedly, not that you mind. 

Jeremy: your laughter. He thinks you have a cute, contagious laugh that sounds like heaven to his ears. He can't help but laugh whenever you do. He would always act like a fool, tickle you or tell you jokes simply to hear you laughter because for some reasons, it makes him happy and warms his heart.

Klaus: your courage. You may live in a town full of supernatural beings that could be harmful to you, but you know how to defend yourself, and Klaus admires you for that. He is quite proud to have a girlfriend who fears nothing and doesn't hesitate to kick ass, just like him. He often brags about how badass you are. Indeed, if he could describe you with only one word, it would definitely be brave.

Kol: your smile. He thinks you look the best when you wear your smile, and for that reason, he would often compliment you or make you laugh just to see that beautiful grin appear on your face. Your smile is quite contagious, and it always brighten up his mood, which is why he loves seeing it.

Elijah: your sense of humor. It is probably the main reason why he fell in love with you. Elijah may be a serious man, but you somehow bring out the fun out of him. You are actually the only one able to make him laugh hard, even when you tell him the lamest jokes. Whenever he feels down, he would usually talk to you because you always manage to put him in a good mood.

Kai: your hair. He absolutely loves it, whether it's up in a messy bun or down. According to him, it smells amazing and it's really soft. He would always play with your hair, run his fingers through it or stroke it; basically his hands are constantly in your hair. He even insisted that you teach him how to braid it, and even since he learned your tricks, he would often try all different types of hairstyles on you.