Chapter 2

Its been 3 days since I last saw Harry. It was strange but I didnt want to see him anyways. Im still too depressed. I headed to the mall. Shopping always calmed me down. The mall is like a girls dream house. I headed towards Forever 21 and saw the cutest shirt ever.

Harry's POV

Why wasnt Katie answering her calls? Im afraid if I go to her house, my mouth is gonna blurt the news out. Im not ready for her to leave me. "What are you thinking about?" I forgot Louis was right next to me. My bad. "Katie." His cheerful face turned upside down. Weird. "Why dont we go somewhere and hang out. Like a guys night out?" Louis always had something to do which is why I ike him. Im never bored while Im with him. "Alright. Lets go buy stuff. I need some shirts anyways." "Ok lad." As soon as we got ready, we headed towards the mall. I didnt know where to go first so I looked around. I saw Jack Willis and Forever 21 next to it. I saw this girl in there who looked a lot like Katie. I look closer and it was her. "I'll be right back Lousi." I walked inside Forever 21 and it was awkward. Katie finally saw me and looked away.

"Hey."

"Hi." Why was she sad? Shes always jumpy and happy when shes shopping.

"Whats wrong?"

"We tell each other everything right?" I felt guilty now.

"Of course."

"Then why did you lie to me?"