Chapter 4

I wanted to talk to Harry but I couldnt. I just wanted to know the truth. The whole story. I trust Harry but he lied to me. I dont like being lied to. I wanted to know who the lap dancer was and talk to her. I got a phone call and it was from Harry. Should I accept it? Ignore. I cant talk to him just yet. I decided to take a nap which was what I was good at.

When I woke up, my phone wouldnt stop ringing. I had 11 missed calls from Harry and 4 missed calls from Louis. He sent me a text 15 minutes ago.

From-Louis

Call him back please. Hes not gonna stop until you pick up. He stayed up all night. Call me or him pleaseee...

He must be desperate. Or Im desperate. I dont know what to say to Harry. I got another phone call and I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Katie. You picked up."

"Yeah."

"Can we talk? Ya know. Face to face?"

"Im not sure thats a good idea." I just really didnt want to see him.

"Please Katie. I really have to say something."

"So say it."

"I want to say it in person."

"Fine. Where?"

"Do you want to go to Starbucks in 5?" Hes giving me 5 minutes to get ready? I need 5 hours.

"Ummm, sure."

I hung up and immediately got ready. I looked like Im in a mental institute. After 10 minutes,

I headed towards Starbucks. 10 minutes is a new record for me. I saw Harry sitting at a table with two cups of coffee. I guess he ordered mine. I sat down and he handed me my coffee. I didnt wanna talk so he did.

"I said 5 minutes not 10."

I wanted to laugh but I held it in. "Im a girl. I need hours not minutes."

"Look Kaite. Im really sorry I didnt tell you about the bar. I really wanted to but I was afraid of losing you and I wasnt ready for that. I get if youre mad at me but please forgive me."

I didnt know what to say.

"Katie, please forgive me."

Before I could say something, a girl pulled up a chair and sat next to Harry. She was cuddling close to him while he sat there awkwardly. I guess he made a new friend.

"Katie, this is Delilah. Delilah, this is Katie."

I stared at Delilah for quite a while. Shes a slut. Literally. Her skirt is shorter than your mid-thigh and her top is as small as a raisin.

"Harry, can I have a word?"

He nodded and followed me to the side.

"Whos Delilah?"

"Shes....shes....shes the lap dancer."