Chapter 34

Its been a couple of days since I was alomst killed. I was constantly being called into the station to answer questions but Harry was by my side so I was fine. Harry wanted to take me out tonight. I wonder why. When it was 8, I curled my hair and put on a mini dress and some leggings. I put some flats on as well because my Vans dont look good with dresses. He picked me up in his car and he drove off.

"Are you excited?"

"I dont even know where youre taking me."

"You'll love it. I promise you."

"Ok."

After 25 minutes, we pulled up at a resteraunt. It was empty. There was only one table and two chairs with candles and chandeleers. It looks beautiful. He pulled out my chair as I sat down and he pushed it in.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it. Whos is this place?"

"Its one of my moms old shops. Nothing fancy."

"Its the fanciest place ever. Why are we here?"

"I know everything thats happened and I needed your head to calm down."

"Thanks Harry. Its calm."

The lights suddenly dimmed and it went on me and Harry. Slow music started playing in the background. He got down on one knee and took out a box.

"Kaitlyn..Kaite Toniette... I love you with my whole life and I would do anything to be with you and make you happy. Will you marry me?"

I sighed and saw no one in sight but I heard giggles and hushes. I couldnt say anything so I nod my head.

"SHE SAID YES!!!"

He lifted me up and spun me around. The lights turn on and the store filled with balloons and confetti. A banner came down saying "Congratualations!." I saw a whole bunch of people like workers, the guys, Harrys family and Jake. Jake? Harry took the ring out and slid it onto my finger. It was perfect.

"You dont know how long Ive waited for this. I love you so much Kaite."

"I love you too."

I was suddenly swarmed with people saying Congrats and I had no idea where Harry went.

"Im so proud. My little girl is growing up."

"Thanks Louis. Of course you would be the one saying that."

He laughs and gives me a hug. I saw Jake and walked up to him.

"You came?"

"Yeah. If youre going to marry him, might as well spend time with my brother."

"Thanks Jake. For being my brother."

"No problem sis."

He smiles then walks away. Now I have to go to the hospital to tell my dad. Oh boy. My hair was filled with sparkles and confetti.

"Hey fiancé."

"Hey Harry."

"Why are you sad?"

"Im not. I just got glitter up my nose."

"I knew that was a bad idea."

"I thought you hated glitter."

"I do but you loved it."

"I still cant believe this is actually real. Im marrying Harrt Styles. Im going to Stanford next week. I have the greatest friends in the world. Im starting to like my life."

"Im happy for you and stop bringing up Stanford."

"Sorry."

You both got back to the celebration