Chapter 12

I waited til my shift was over. It was weird watching Harry sit there on his phone. I had 1 more hour left and then we could go. Since I was a waitress and there was barely any customers, I walked over to Harry.

"Do you need anything to eat? Drink?"

"No."

"You can leave."

"I know but Im not leaving you."

"Ok Harry but there's one more hour left."

"Youre worth it."

I sort of blushed as he said that. I went back to the counter. The bell at the door rang. A girl walked in and ordered.

"Can I have medium spicy chicken and make sure there is not one drip of fat?"

"Of course. Anything else?"

"No."

"Youre order will be right up."

She turned around and headed towards Harrys' table. She was slim and pretty. More prettier than me actually. Harry sat there uncomfortably. I tried to keep my eyes off of them but thank god Chloe came along.

"Whos the chick?"

"I dont know. A customer."

"Shes one snobby customer but dont worry. A guy doesnt stay 5 hours at Nandos to wait for a girl to be finished with her job."

Hearing her say that makes me feel much better. Shes just like Perrie. They should meet and share advices. I gave her a smile and helped some other customers. After an hour, which felt like forever, I was about to head out of the door. Harry was suppose to come with me but he was busy talking to that "customer." I pushed the door open and I hear someone following behind me. Gladly, it was Harry.

"Who do you think you are leaving without me?"

"I didnt wanna inturupt."

"You know shes a complete stranger right?"

"I know. I didnt say I was mad at you."

"Good."

"I didnt say I exactly forgive you though...we just have to talk."

"I know."

We both got in my car and he drove home. He has this thing of him driving whenever he's in the car with me. It was weird but I was too lazy to drive anyways. As soon as we reached home, I lyed down on the couch and pulled up a blanket. Harry came in behind me and lyed next to me. Im not gonna be the first person to talk though.

"Do you love me?"