Chapter 11

By now, I was laying in my bed thinking. Everyone just left so I was left in peaceness. I should just forgive Harry already. I was overreacting and hes done so much for me. I owe him one anyways. This was one of the most intense fights we've ever had. Im still upset he cheated on me but he apologized and hes forgivable. I got ready for work that I kept. I wanted to pay Harry back. Thats too much money for one guy.

"Im leaving Jake. Do you need anything at Nandos?"

"Those new spicy chicken."

"Anything besides Chicken like a straw?"

"No thanks."

I headed out the door and went to Nandos finding Harry and Niall. Of course theyre here. This is Nialls' favorite place, why wouldnt they come here. I chose to ignore them and went towards the counter where I saw Mindy. Oh yay.

"Youre finally on time."

"Yeah."

"Would you mind cleaning the toilets again? The mens one. Since you already are one, might as well. You know."

"Whats your problem?! What have I done to make you hate me?"

"You have an attitude and you were late the first day."

"2 minutes Mindy. 2 minutes. Plus I have an attitude? Look at you causing a scene in your own resteraunt."

"You better shut that trap of yours or youre fired."

"I'd rather die than look at your face."

Mindy headed to her office while everyone stared. Chloe came up to me and talked to me.

"If I tell you something, you cant tell Mindy I told you."

"What?"

"Its my shop."

"This is gold. You have to take the place."

"You dont think I tried?"

I went inside Mindys' office and saw Harry talking to Mindy.

"Dont talk to her like that or I can get you fired."

"You think youre so special because you sing and dance but guess what, I cant get fired because I own the place."

Thats where I stepped in," No you dont. Chloe does."

"What?"

"You heard me."

Harry yelled at her some more and then kicked her out. We told Chloe about it and now she owns that Nandos store and Im keeping the job.

"I told you to quit."

"I told you Im keeping it to pay you back."

"Who says you have to pay me back?"

"Me, stupid."

I hate when Harry has his annoying, stupid moments.

"I know you like...love me but stop. These are my problems. Not yours."

"I wanna help you because you deserve the best."

"Harry. Youre amazing. Wonderful. Sweet. But stop."

"Ok. I'll lay off. Sometimes. Are we cool?"

"I dont want to have this conversation in a chicken store."

"Fine. I'll stay here with you until your shift ends."

"Fine with me."