Chapter 30

Oh my god. Oh my god. Theres half a bus in my living room. Why is there a bus in the living room? Jesus. Wait. Wheres my dad? I saw Jake but not dad.

"Wheres dad?"

We looked at each other and stared.

"Jake. Where is he?"

"He was sitting on the couch."

I looked at the couch and it was under the bus. We heard something. Someone.

"Help! Help!"

"Dad?!"

Harry ran to the bus and tried to listen closer.

"Help!"

"Its coming from under the bus."

Jake ran to Harry and helped move the bus. Since they couldnt push it, I helped them. This bus is the heaviest thing ever. We pushed and pushed and finally got it moving. We pushed it outside while I tried to find dad.

"Dad! Where are you?!"

I began digging and digging until I saw a hand. Oh no.

"Dad!"

Jake and Harry came back in and lifted the couch and all the wood. Dad. I looked at him. He was covered in blood and blisters. Tears started forming and began to fall. Daddy. Jake went to a cell phone to call the police but they were already here. I couldnt talk. I was crying too much. Jake is just staring at my dad and the bus. Harry came to me and hugged me while answering some questions. I then heard the ambulance come. They put my dad on a gerny and went to the hospital.

"Im gonna go to the hospital."

""How?"

"Walking. You have the car and you dont look like youre gonna be driving."

I didnt say anything. He left and I cried. Im also gonna miss that couch. I was married to it. I forgot Harry was still hugging me but I was still crying into his shirt.

"Babe. Stop crying. You wanna go to the hospital?"

"No."

A police walked over to us.

"Ok. This is an enourmous hole which can make the house collasp. Do you two have somewhere to stay?"

I shake my head.

"They can stay with me," Harry said.

The officer nodded his head and smiled.

"Arent you Harry Styles?"

"Yes."

"Ok. Well, we'll try to get this hole insured and it will be good in no time."

When they left, I walked upstairs.

"What are you doing? It can collasp."

"I dont care. I'll die too if it does."

"You dont mean that."

"I actually do because if I die, I'll have a mom and dad again!"

"You dont know if youre dad is dead."

"Im gonna go pack."

"Do you want me to pack Jakes things?"

"Yeah. Thank You."

Harrys POV

I walked into Jakes room. It was weird. I was never in this room. Kaite gave me a suitcase so I layed it on the bed. I went to his drawers and saw a picture frame. Kaite, Jake, Mom, Dad. One big happy family. I never expected he had a soft side. I opened the drawers and grabbed some jeans and boxers. When I opened his closer, there were millions of lacrosse sticks. One of them had a peice of paper on it.