Chapter 13

"I dont know Harry. I really dont."

I turn around to face him. We were lying on the couch and it was freezing. Englands' weather has mood swings. Seriously. I try to pull all of the blanket on me.

"Are you cold?"

"Yes. Its like Antarctica and youre not?"

He laughed and wrapped his arms around my cold body.

"Listen. Delilah was a mistake. They all were. I only have my eyes set on you. I know you delt with all my crap but I regret all of it. Youre the first person I love."

I sighed and leaned my head towards his chest. He was warm. I felt safe and secure.

"Really?"

"Call the other guys. I never said I love you to anyone else. Well, besides my mum."

"I dont know if I could trust you again. If you wouldve told me straight to my face then I wouldnt be mad at you."

"I know but I didnt have the guts to tell you."

"Hate me all you want but just forgive me. I was being stupid because I wanted to have fun but it was the worst night of my life."

"I could never hate you Harry. Im not sure if I could trust you again but Ive been selfish so I do forgive you."

"Thanks and when have you been selfish?"

"I dont know. Ive been mean to you. After all the things youve done for me, I treat you like dirt. Im sorry Harry."

"Dont go emotional on me now."

"Im sorry but I feel like a jerk. Thank you so much. For the college, the phone, Mindy, everything. I appreciate it. I really do mean it when I said you were the best boyfriend."

"I know. You trust me again?'

"I dont know. That's not a question you usually ask people with a direct answer. Can I think about?"

"Take all the time you need. I'll be here for you no matter what."

I love this Harry. Did I say love? No I didnt. Oh forget it, I did. I gave him a hug when I heard the door open and close. Luckily it was Jake. I didnt want my dad seeing us like this.

"Go cuddle somewhere else. The living room is mine."

Me and Harry got up and I saw Jake and his friend. He looked shocked when he saw ne. Do I look bad?

"Dude. Thats your sister?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Shes better looking than you described her."

I felt Harry get closer to me and put his arms around my waist.

"Im Harry. Her boyfriend. You are?"

"Austin. Nice to meet you."

"You too."

This was so awkward. I asked Harry to leave but he refused since Austin was still here. Harry went upstairs to my room and Jake went to get something. That leaves me and Austin in the room. Alone.

"So how long have you two been dating?"

"You seem sweet but Im not intereted."

"Im not trying to hit on you but if you want, I will."

"Never in a million years."

"So I have to wait a million years to kiss you? Alright. I'll wait."

"Get out of my face."

"You know he got a lapdance from this girl in a bar right?"

"And you know you're really annoying right?"

"I know but thats only sometimes. Did you know he kissed her too?"