Chapter 44

Harry's POV

Why the fuck am I such an idiot? God damn. I cant believe I hurt the love of my life. Stupid jealousy. I hope shes ok. I went to the flower shop and decided to get some presents.

Kaite's POV

"Kaite, you can go home."

"Now?"

"Yes. Just sign right here."

"I dont need to pay?"

"Its been paid already... By your boyfriend."

"Oh. Ok."

I grabbed my bag and walked out. I didnt know what hospital I was at though. This should be fun. I walked around and around until I saw Stanford. I didnt have a choice but I went anyways. I went inside and to my dorm seeing Jason lying there.

"Kaite. Youre back."

"Yeah."

"Are you ok?"

"Of course I am."

"Then why is your arm red?"

"No reason."

"Kaite."

"Harry may have hit it."

"WHAT?"

"Its not what you think it is."

"Why would he do that?"

"It was an accident."

"Kaite. Are. You. Ok."

"Im fine Jason. Just stop asking questions."

"Ok."

I layed on my bed and put some ice on my arm. There was knocking on the door and Jason got it.

"Harry's here."

I rolled my eyes and he left. I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Are you ok?"

"What do you want and why does it smell like flowers?"

I lifted my body off the bed and I saw a bouquet of white roses. White roses? Those mustve been expensive but they are my favorite.

"Roses?"

"Im really sorry Kaite. It was an accident. You know I would never hurt you."

"I know. Im not mad. Just stop spending money on me."

I go back to laying on the bed.

"Kaite, youre mad about something."

"No Im not now leave me alone."

"Kaitlyn."

"Ugh. Fine. Im just freaking tired of the stupidest things happening in my life. Its like one strike after another."

"Im sorry to hear that but we're going to Paris next week. Isnt that exciting?"

"Maybe you should go without me. I might go to my grandmas."

"No. You are not missing out on our honeymoon. Ive been looking foward to this since the day Ive got back from tour."

Wow. Thats a really long time but I didnt feel like missing out on Stanford anymore. I havent even attended any classes yet. I bet theyre going to take away my scholarship.

"I have Stanford Harry."

"They can wait."

"So can you."