Chapter 32

The next few days of at the "Styles" went by fast and fancy. His house was way too big and dolled up. There was a guy always following me around and I learned he was a waitor. Im not used to his house. My house was fixed and ready to go. We didnt have to pay a penny because Harry payed them. H seriously has to learn when to stop but I really did miss my house. My small cozy house.

"I hate to see you leave sweetheart."

Anne was always the one to make me emotional.

"Its hard for me too. You guys have been so nice to me and Jake and I cant ever repay you."

"You do so much for Harry, we owe you."

Harry came and grabbed some of Jakes bags as I held on to mine.

"Call us anytime Kaite."

"Ok. Thank you again Anne,"

"No problem. Tell your brother I'll miss him."

I nodded and got in the car with Harry.

"Where is Jake?"

"Taking my dad home."

"By walking?"

"His friend is picking them up idiot."

"Sorry you havent kept me updated."

"Here."

He reached for the envelope and opened it and immediately closed it.

"Do not give me this."

"Harry. Its the least I can do. You payed for Stanford, my vlothes, the hole. You pay for everything and this is only half."

"I cant take this money Kaite."

"Please Harry. Just take it."

My face began to sadden and I know when he hates seeing me sad. He lets out a sigh and puts it in his pocket. When we got home, the hole wasnt there anymore. And the bus was removed. Yes. Harry unlocked the door and we walked in. I still have to get my key back. He puts down the bags next to the coffee table as I admire the wall. I was about to sot on the couch when I remembered my couch wasnt here.

"I need a new couch."

"No worries."

"And Im paying for it Harry."

"Ok. Calm down."

He pulled up a chair and sat while I stood there looking around. It was my house but it felt weird. Harrys house grew on me.

"Dont like the wall?"

"Its not that. Being in your house for the couple of days make this place look like junk."

"My house is way too big and its too fancy. I like your house. Its vintage and simple with a dash of cozy and warmness."

I laugh when he said the last part. I cant believe when I met him, he was a sort of badass guy but now hes changed.

"I need a foot rest Kaite."

Not entirely.

"You got legs. Go get them."

He gives me a smirk and turned on the TV.

"So Harry, we hear you are proposing to Kaite."

This should be interesting.

"Where did you here that?"

"NYC is talking about it."

"Thats a crazy idea."

"So youre not proposing?"

"No."

Well that hurr. I felt like 1,000 bullets have hit me. He tells me he wants to marry me and declines it. Why is it everytime I watch TV, its the guys interview. I look down and started crying a little. I didnt want Harry noticing but that was too late. He lifted up my chin forcing me to look in his eyes.

"Whats wrong?"

"Youre not proposing to me?"

"Of course I am. I just thought you didnt want me telling people because of all the things that happened. I just dont want to pressure you."

I looked away trying to end my crying.

"Kaite. I want to marry you more than anyone else. You believe me right?"

I nod my head and sat down on the chair Harry was sitting at. The doorknob was turning. Dads here. Wait. It wasnt dad. Ive never seen him before in my life. He had a mask on and he was in all black. He pulled out a gun and Harry ran to me and hovered over me.

"Nobody move or you both get hurt!"