Chapter 46

"Ok. Class dismissed! Dont forget to finish your worksheet. Have a good weekend!"

I stacked my books on one another and made my way out. Jason was sick this whole entire week so class was boring. I got back to the dorm and Jason looked worse and worse.

"How are you feeling?"

"Not good."

"Did the nurse say anything?"

"To keep eating the pills but I think that makes it worse."

"Do you need anything?"

"Actually yes. Can you buy me tomatoes?"

"Tomatoes?"

"Yeah. The small ones."

"Sure."

"Heres $10."

"Dont worry Jase. Its on me."

I couldnt tell if he was sleeping or not because he was lying down. Oh well. I got into my car and drove to the supermarket close by. Lets see. Tomatoes. Tomatoes. Tomatoes. I found it and tried to reach for it but I bumped into someone.

"Sorry," we both say in unison.

I look up seeing Harry. Oh boy.

"Kaite."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a bag for the tomatoes.

"Whos the tomatoes for?"

"Me."

"You dont eat them."

"Jason. Hes sick."

"Oh... So he makes you buy food for him?"

"He has always been there for me ok? Now move out of my way."

He purposely stands there. Fuck Harry.

"Move."

"No."

"Im already in a bad mood. Please Harry. Move."

His eyes began to get dim and he moved out of the way. He doesnt mess with my feelings. I grabbed a bunch of tomatoes and proceed to check-out. I had to get out of here fast.

"Can we talk?"

"About Christmas? About how I had an amazing time but it got ruined? About how it got ruined by you? About how I loved you? Nope."

I give the cashier the bag of tomatoes.

"Kaite. Listen to me."

"No. I am done listening to you."

He hands reaches my arms petting it.

"Dont touch me!"

The cashier gave me my bag and I was out and into my car... But Harry made his way to my window.

"Please Kaite."

I ignore him and drive away. Im done giving him chances. We were never a good couple. One fight after another. I hated being a pre-adult and I hate knowing Harry. Everything would be so easy if he never came. When I reach Stanford, there was talking in our dorm room. I turn my keys and I saw Jason with a girl. I closed the door slightly so I can hear what they were saying.

"So Jasey... Where are the tomatoes?"

"Theyre on the way."

I peeked through the crack and she was half naked sitting on his lap. Jason was half naked as well sitting up on the bed.

"I sort of feel guilty Chirsty. Shes my best friend."

"She was your friend. She married someone. Youre lucky Im here. Im way hotter."