Chapter 51

"But still. Italy is beautiful."

"Yeah. Yeah. Have you talked to Harry?"

"No. Why?"

"Hes always been bugging me and its really annoying."

"Well if you dont mind, I might be here for a while."

"Whatever. Just bring me some focaccia."

"Nah. Im good."

"I should get going. Austin is here"

"Ok."

He hung up and I shut my phone off. I dont wanna think about him. I dont wanna hear his name. I dont wanna see him. I dont want to get involved with him.

We hope that cat is ok. Breaking news. British boyband One Direction is being released from Syco records. Truth or Rumor? We hope its just a rumor but how would we know. Harry Styles, 20, has been off his game lately and if he doesnt step it up, Simon Cowell will get more upset. We dont know for sure but stay tuned.

Released from Syco? That must be devasting. Damn it. When I mean I dont want to think about Harry, I really mean it!

"Whats the matter?"

I look to the doorway seeing Mia.

"Nothing. A lot had been going on."

"Do you wanna go to the beach?"

"The beach? Thats random."

"I have been dying to go. Pleaseee..."

"Ok but I dont have any swimwear."

I know its actually bikinis but it feels weird saying that right now.

"I have some extras."

She leaves the room and comes back with a bathing suit.

"A one-peice?"

"You dont like it?"

"Of course I do. Its lovely."

No its not.

"Come on. Get ready."

How am I suppose to wear a one-peice? I havent worn them since I was like... 5. I took out a beach bag that was in my luggage and put a towel and sunscreen in it. I attempted to change into the one-piece. It was weird but it slipped on. I put on some denim shorts and a crop-top on. It was a lace baige top because Italy is Italy. I put on some sandals and waited for Mia.

"Lets go babe."

Babe. Ugh. Seriously Mia. You had to say that. She walked outside and into her car as I followed.

Kaite_T: Beach day with the amazing cuz <3 @Mia_T

Tweet. I miss the beach. It was so soothing and relaxing. Except for the seaguls and the sand and the stupid annoying kids that say I was the one who knocked over their sand castle. Dweebs. We arrive at the beach and it had people but not a lot.

"Lets get this party started."

Harry's POV

I woke up by a terrible nightmare. I wish Kaite was here. I would never have nightmares when shes here. Its 9:00 right now. What should she be doing? I went on Twitter and saw she tweeted something. Shes at the beach? Of course she is. Italy is filled with lots of stuff. I turn the phone off and went downstairs.

"Morning Mr Styles."

"Dont be fancy Ted."

"Well someone is in a bad mood. What would like?"