Chapter 60

I take a moment to take in what I just heard.

"Me?"

"Yes. Your voice is absolutely stunning and its not like no one knows you."

"But--"

"I dont need an answer now. Just think about it and tell me next week."

"Ok."

"Have a nice week."

"You too."

I take the paper from Simon as he walks away. Me? I cant go on tour. I dont even like singing and theyre making me travel across the world to perform? I'll pass.

"So are you gonna do it?"

"I dont think so Harry."

"But you finally get a chance to be with me the while entire year."

"I dont want to. Its too much for me."

"Then tell Lou you dont want makeup."

I roll my eyes and make my way to Harrys car. Ive never met Lou before... And I dont want to. I know Lux though because Harry is always babysitting her and Im always there.

"Wanna go golfing?"

That was random.

"Golf? I havent done it in a while."

"It'll be fun. And it will get your mind off things."

"Where is it?"

"We can walk. Theres a golf course across the street."

"Walk?"

He sighs and carries me on his back. I miss piggy back rides. I was actually embarresed but it was worth it. When we arrive there, I saw golf carts and golf clubs and golf shoes. It even smells like golf. I follow Harry into a shed labeled "Harry." Inside of it was a blue golf cart and everything else golf related. He hands me some white clothing.

"Go get changed."

"In here?"

"Yeah. Where else?"

I shrug and starts taking off my pants. I didnt want to change but my sweats were going to get dirty. They are my life... And Harry. After a minute or so, he pulls me into the cart and starts driving to the first course.

Golfing with him <333

Tweet. I havent used my phone in a while. Especially Twitter.

"Ok. You have to make the ball go in the hole."

"Harry, I know how to play."

"Just making sure."

He grabs a club and a ball. He places it on the ground and takes his first swing. I dont even know where the hole is.

"Your turn."

"Um... No."

"I'll teach you."

He hands me his club and grabs another ball. He then places it on the grab and makes me walk up to it. I grab the club from it and went into a weird position. He stands behind me and grabs my hands and swung.

"Thats all you have to do."

Before he let go, I give him a kiss on the cheek. He didnt notice so I just went back into the cart. Harry follows and steps on the gas pedal. His hands wonder onto my thigh.

"What are you doing?"

"Dont act like Im the only one who knew you gave me a kiss. You want me."

"Sure I do."

I saw paparazzis nearby taking pictures of us.

"Damn. Can I have one fucking day in peace? Jesus."

I laugh as he drives around. For once, this has been a great day. I still dont know about the tour though. I mean theres some good things and some bads. Ok.

Pro- I will be with Harry for the whole year. I will be with the five guys I love. I will visit many countries that Ive never heard of before. This can make my singing even better.

Con- I wont be in my sweats. Im going to miss Jake. Im going to miss dad. Im going to miss Jason. I have to extend my time period to make up work at Stanford. I will be traveling every single day.

Ugh. I just cant decide.

Harry's POV

I could tell Kaite was over thinking things in that little head of hers. Im going to miss her if she doesnt go on tour. Ive done the stupidest things when she was gone and I dont want that happening again.

"You ok?"

"Yeah."

She sighs and closes her eyes. I park the cart in the middle of a course. I was lost.

"Harry, would you be upset I didnt go on tour with you and the guys?"

"Yeah. I will be."

I take her hand wishing I would never let go of it. She has to come. She means the world to me and I need her when Im away. I cant do FaceTime and texting everyday. I have to see her in person or I cant live. This girl means more than breathing and if shes not coming, Im not going. This chick doesnt know who shes dealing with.

One week later.

Kaite's POV

Harry drove me to Syco music so I can tell Simon my answer. I havent gave Harry a clue about what Im picking because I didnt know either but I had a dream. I have my decision. My head is pounding with wrongs and rights and it hurts so much. Harry was nervous too. His hands were super sweaty. Reminds me of the gym. We walk into a room where Simon and the other guys were sitting. There was millions of papers on the table and thats for the tour.

"So....?"

I sigh and remember everything thats happened. My whole life is going to change when I say one word. I have to say the right word.

"... Yes."

(This is the last chapter of my book :( I hoped you liked it. Comment if I should make a sequel to this. I love you guys <3 -Michelle)