Chapter 18

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Why dont we celebrate? Dinner tomorrow. My treat."

"Im going hiking with Chloe and Niall."

"Are they a couple or what?"

"They are you big doof."

"Hey. If Im the big doof, that makes you the little doof."

He could always get a laugh out of me. Thats what I liked about me. He was the only guy that could turn my frown upside down.

"I'll go with you."

"I thought you hated hiking."

"I only hate it because I was lazy but Im willing to do it for you."

"Youre amazing."

The next day I was woken up by shuffling. I opened my eyes seeing Harry?

"Are you robbing me?"

"No. I got you ready. Heres your outfit and theres waterbottles downstairs."

"Thanks."

"Now I must sleep."

He plops down on my bed and wraps his arms around me. After a while, hes asleep. I have to get Jake ready though. I try sliding out of him but it was no use. He was too strong.

"Dont go."

"I have to get Jake ready."

He didnt argue and let go of me. I headed downstairs finding a note.

"I'll be @ Austins for the rest of the day." -Jake

Good. I didnt feel like calling a babysitter. There was a knock on the door. I opened it seeing Chloe and Niall.

"Hey guys. Come in."

They both gave me a smile and headed in.

"Harry's sleeping upstairs."

"Were you two mingling?"

"Real appropriate Chloe."

She gave me a laugh.

"So how are you guys?"

"Niall's a butt but we're fine."

There was footsteps coming from the stairs. Finally. He got up. He and Niall did their little handshake and he walked over to me giving a kiss on my forehead.

"What? I dont get anything? A simple hello would be fine."

Harry walked over to Chloe and hugged her.

"Thank you."

"Ok. Lets get hiking."

I got changed and went to the mountain. Oh boy. Theres butterflies in my stomach. Its so tall. We started hiking with a few other people and we were in the back. Harry was ahead of me and somehow got over this boulder.

"Come on slowpoke. Im enjoying this."

"I dont think I can get over this."

He walked back to me and gave me his hand. I grabbed it and stepped on top of the boulder. Just as I almost finished, the boulder moved and I slipped and fell on top of Harry.

"Youre so lucky I was here."

We kept hiking and finally reached Chloe.

"Where were you guys?"

"Who cares? We finished."

We hiked back down and I was never happier before in my life. I checked my phone finding 12 missed calls and 2 messages from Jake.

Call me back.

Its really important!

Jake never calls me. I headed in the car first and then called him.

"Kaite! You finally called!"

"Whats so important? I was hiking."

"Well hike your butt over to Mullington Hospital because mom got into a car accident."

"WHAT?!"