Chapter 33

My heart was racing. I was scared to death. He has a gun too. Harry is literally all over me and I couldnt breathe. The burglar started searching the house while Harry tried to reach for the phone. I was debating on crying or killing that man. When got down from upstairs, he was holding a box. I know that box. I was purple woth flowers on it. It was my moms necklace.

"No. Please dont take that. Take anything else but that."

"Why should I listen to you?"

"Because my life isnt exactly perfect and thats the only thing I have left of my mom."

"Thats why I should take it."

He went into the kitchen and searched. Harry handed me his phone and he just texted Jake and the guys. My heart started beating normally when he showed me that. He put the phone back into his pocket before the bitch sees him. Minutes later, the door busted open and it was Jake and Louis. The burglar came out and saw them.

"So you got your friends here huh? Big woop. I still got the gift."

He pulled out the gun again and Jake and Louis were shocked and looked a little scared.

"Dont try to stop me or you guys are dead."

Seconds after he said that, I heard police cars outside. The burglar took me away from Harry and aimed the gun at my head. Holy shit Im gonna die.

"Dont take her, take me."

"And who are you?"

"Im her brother. Leave her alone."

"Its so charming how all of you love her but if the cops get close to me, say goodbye."

I knew the guys couldnt do anything or they would get shot. The police came through the door and aimed the gun at the burglar.

"Charlie. Put the gun down."

"Never."

He started walking closer to us and I felt the gun get deeper in my head.

"Stay away or shes not gonna make it."

"Leave the innocent girl alone. Put the gun down."

After 5 mintues of them talking and "putting the gun down," he finally did. The cops went closer to him and he immediately tried to reach for the gun but the police shot him. Boom. Right before my eyes, someone getting killed. Harry ran to me and pulled me into him. What the fuck just happened? "Charlie" was dead and the police took me and Harry in for questions. I was still adjusting to what happened.

"Ok. What was that?" I just had to know.

"That was Charlie Brownston. We have been trying to capture him for 3 weeks already. He is pulled in for burglary and murder."

"Oh."

"You two are ok right?"

Me and Harry nod our head.

"We'll be right back."

When he left, I started rubbing my head.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. That gun was pretty hard."

"I still cant believe it."

"Maybe you should break up with me."

"What? Why?"

"Harry. You almost died like 25 minutes ago. You and Louis. You payed almost $1,000,000 for me. You do a lot for me and I never do anything in return."

"What just happened was scary but youre worth it. I'd take a bullet for you anyday and dont say you dont do anything in return. You being my girlfriend is the best thing ever."

"But I dont want what just happened happen to you...again."

"Im fine. Im not hurt. Not scratched. I love you and you love me. Thats all that matters."

"But--"

"No buts. Im lucky to have you."

"And I love dating Harry Styles. The curly,cat loving, tight-pants wearing singer."

"Make fun of my hair and make fun of the hats but do not make fun of my pants."

"They look like girl pants."

"Then you wear them."

"No. Theyre ugly."