Chapter 28

"Hi Jason. Hi Macy. What are you doing here?"

"Our mom is friends with the Groom's mom."

"Oh."

"Well you look lovely."

"Thanks."

This was so awkward. I sat between Harry and Jason and its weird.

"So Macy. Thats a beautiful dress."

"I know. Thats your boyfriend?"

"Yeah. He is."

I saw how uncomfortable Jason looked.

"Youre dating One Direction!"

"I know and I already told you."

"And I told you how my brother feels about you."

I feel Harry stare at me and so does Jason.

"Ok Macy. Lets head back to mom and dad."

I gave them a smile before they left. That leaves me with Harry. Again.

"Feels about you huh? When did this happen?"

"When we went to the mall and you were all scary-scary."

"So how does he feel about you?"

"Harry."

"No. Its fine. You dont have to talk to me."

He got up and started walking. I followed him of course. He walked all the way to a balcony. Damn. This view was beautiful. I want to live here.

"Harry. He means nothing to me."

"What have I done to you? I mopped the floors, I visit you everyday, I pay for all your things, I help you zip the back of the dress. I do everything."

"I know and I cant thank you enough but this is my life. I feel like we're rushing it though. I love you and I want to marry you but Im still a teenager Harry. You have to know that. I love you. Trust me. Its just too soon."

He stays silent.

"Im sorry Harry. I know Im a tough girl to handle but youve been with me all this time. Youre actually the best person to come into my life. You know how to make me feel better when Im sad. You know that I hate pepper on my food. You know my obsession with sweatpants...well everyone knows that. You know the things I love. You know the things I hate. You know every little thing about me. You can understand me and I was a complete jerk. I know youre not gonna forgive me but Im sorry."

I look towards the ground and walked away. Until he grabbed my arm, turned me around and gave me a kiss.