Chapter 42

"Um... Two pancake bunches and two coffees."

"How would you like it?"

"Two sugars and a smidge of french vanilla for the lady."

"Ok. Youre order will be right up."

He smiles and nods. When we find our table, my phone started ringing but I ignored it.

"So do you want to go to our primere?"

"What primere?"

"For our new album, Where We Are."

"When is it?"

"Tonight actually... At 8."

"I dont know Harry. Ive never been to any of those things."

"I know but I want you to experience what I do."

"But--"

"Please.... They'll love you."

I had a feeling hes not gonna stop begging until I say yes so I gave in.

"Awesome! You wont regret it."

"But I dont have anything to wear. You seen my clothes."

"Wear one of Perries dresses she gave you."

"To a primere? No thanks."

"Then we will go shopping."

"Again, you hate shopping."

"I do but if its with you, I'll go."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He took the bag from the iHops worker and he drove to this little antique store. Ive never seen it before but it was adorable.

"This store is... Cute."

"It was my grandmas but my mom is turning it into a bakery and Im going to work there."

"You have to work?"

"Yeah. I have to help out the family. Do you want to help?"

"Stanford."

"Oh yeah."

He walked over to the dress section and picked out a cute, long dress. He didnt even ask me about it and he payed. Im glad he has taste in fashion. He then drove back to his house.

"Ok so we're meeting up with the guys at 7 so get ready."

"Yes captain."

He smiles as I make my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and curled my hair just a little. I forgot to eat the iHops too but I think its a little too late for that. When I finished, it was 6:14. I walked downstairs seeing Harry in a tuxedo.

"Girls take forever."

"Shut up."

"Ok. Lets get going."

We got into the car and he drove away. Im still bummed that Im wearing heels. Something always bad happens when I wear them but what can go wrong now? Damn it. Maybe I cursed my luck. Oh well. We arrive at the back of the whole event. As I stepped out, there was a whole punch of paparazzis and bugs. Why are their bugs? There was a bee flying my way. Before I could see, it stung me.

"Ow!"

"What happened?"

"That stupid bee stung me."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Ive just never been stung by a bee before."

"Im sure you'll be alright."