Chapter 10

Did he have to ask that? Any question but that?

"I trust Savannah....and Harry with my whole entire life."

I forced myself not to look at Harry but I looked at Savannah and she was smiling.

"Ok. Whos next?"

"I will go." Harry? Hes going up?

"Katie, truth or dare?" Oh come on. Not again.

"Ugh. Dare."

"I dare you to tell me how you feel about me." Really?

"I feel like I want to kill you for all that money stuff but that was really appreciative so thank you so much. Youre the best boyfriend ever."

An immediate smile grew on his face.

"Youre welcome."

I just gave him a hug and then I opened up presents. There was a lot. I dont even like presents. Savannah got me a purse, the guys got me a nook and some other merchandise, my parents got me a tiara and my brother got me a skateboard. Nice going Jake. I had one last present and it was from Harry. I thought the phone was my present. Im actually scared to open my present but I opened it up. It was a paper airplane necklace. I look at his neck and it wasnt there.

"Harry, is this yours?"

"Yeah. I gave it to you because I want you to soar through the sky."

I started crying. I couldnt help it. It was a habit. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back. He also gave me a quick kiss but I kissed him back. I heard everyone with their oohs and ahhs.

"Thanks Harry. For everything."

"You know there isnt anything I wouldnt do for you." (Yes I stole that from Pretty Little Liars)