Chapter 5

So thats the girl sluttin' it up over there. I wanted to yell and punch Harry but we're at a store.

"I hope you have fun with this 'Delilah'"

After I said that, I again went home. Why do I keep forcing myself to see Harry. There's really no point to it. As soon as I was lying on my bed, I wanted to sleep but I didnt. I instead thought about me and Harry.

~Flashback~

"Im gonna miss you so much." I was crying because I didnt want him to leave me.

"Dont cry or Im gonna start."

He gave me one last hug and a goodbye kiss.

"Dream about me."

~Flashback over~

Those were the last words he said to me. I did dream about him. All the time actually but now he makes me sick. My phone was ringing but it was a FaceTime with Louis. I picked it up just because Louis' my best friend no matter what.

"Hello gorgeous!"

I laugh. "Hi Lou. Whats up?"

"I wanted to check up on you."

"Thanks but Im fine."

"I thought you'd be sleeping so you wouldnt pick up."

"You always know when to make me laugh do you."

I started laughing like a 5 yr old and so did he.

"So you wanna hang out?"

"No. Im staying in the house and Im not leaving after all thats happened."

"Did he ask who told you?"

"No. I wouldnt reveal your secret."

I saw Harry walking in the background and I wanted to leave.

"Uhh, Louis. I gotta go."

I didnt let him speak before I hung up. I really didnt want to talk to Harry anymore. I just cant believe he tells me to forgive hima and then the slut shows up. I did want to meet her but now I feel like digging a hole and throwing her in it. She can go make out with the skeletons for all I care.