Chapter 24

I went back upstairs to get ready. I curled my hair, found a dress and decided to put on some heels. I hated heels. I put on some mascara and foundation and I was out the door with Harry. Maybe I should be at home with Jake. He needs me. But it is my anniversery.

"Whats with girls and fashion shows?"

"Theyre fashionable."

"Says the girl who wears hoodies and sweats everyday."

"Its comfy and pretty."

He parked the car in the VIP space and we went inside. Theyre was tons of paparazzi. I dont know if theyre here for Harry or the models. They kept tugging on my arm and yelling questions. It felt like I was drowning in people.

"Get your hands off of her."

His hand tighten around my waist and made our way in. We found seats and it was right by the stage. Perfect.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah."

"Kaite. Are. You. Ok."

"One of them had really long nails and gave me scratches."

"Those fucking--"

"Harry. Im fine. Forget it."

He sits back down and the show began. They wore dresses for the Spring Collection. They were very pretty. Theyre short but nice. I could never pull it off. I look at Harry and he has thus disgusted look on his face.

"You dont like it?"

"No. Theyre ugly models wearing ugly dresses."

"Theyre not ugly."

"I could only see one person wearing them."

"Who?"

"You."

I blush when he said that. I guess I shouldnt of taken him to a fashion event. They were just girls wearing short dresses. At least I know he only cares about me. I lean my head on his chest and his arm swivels around my waist. It was about 2 hours and it finally ended. Remind me to never go to these things again.

"So where are we heading next?"

"I planned something. Put this blindfold on."

"I dont like suprises."

"You trust me dont you?"

I did trust him. I put the blindfold on and waited for my suprise. I never really likee suprises. I dont like presents. I dont like parties. Im just a lazy gal. His car ride took about 20 minutes. When he guided me out of the car, it smelled like ocean breeze. Next thing I knew, a bodyguard was guiding me. Where was Harry?

"Take the blinfold off."

I did as he told. This was Tenson Beach. The place where me and Harry met. I looked around for Harry. When I spotted him, he was wearing a tuxedo. A tuxedo?

"Do you like this place?"

"How cant I? This is where we met."

"I know. Mrs. Tinkleburg made us partners to clean up this beach and we came here every summer. Its been your favorite place."

"So whats with the tuxedo?"

I suddenly heard a violin playing. I swore I saw Anne and Gemma in the back. I look at Harry confused. His hand went in his pocket and pulled out a box. He got down on one knee. Oh my god. Hes proposing. Oh my god. Harry Styles is proposing to me. My face was in complete shock.

"Kaitlyn Marie Toniette, we've been through twists and turns but I want you in my life. Forever. Will you do the honor of marrying me?"