Chapter 59

I felt bad for Harry. The least I could do was move back to London. I did friend zone him and thats never a good thing. It was unexpected but its over with. But I dont know if I can still date him. Its harder than it sounds. Everytime I go somewhere with him, Im trampled with girls and paparazzis. They even follow me when hes not there. Also, I have to deal with all the hate on Twitter and thats really rough reading all the mean comments. Ugh. I dont have time to think about me turning 20. Am I seriously that old? Last time I checked, I was 12 and had an amazing life. My best friend would never leave my side. There wasnt any drama. Mom was here. Dad wasnt working. And Jake... He was so obnoxious but it was cute. But in a week, I am no longer a teenager. Im no longer a kid. Im an adult. 20 is too old for me. I wish I was turning 2.

"Am I interrupting something?"

I look up from my hands seeing Jason. Jason?

"Oh. No."

"So did you and Harry make up?"

"I guess and Im moving back to London."

His face brightens.

"Really? Thats great!"

I can tell he was about to faint. I couldnt help but laugh.

"It is. The best part is, I might go to classes with my best friend."

"You will never make up all that work."

"I know."

He smiles and leaves the room. What was that? I thought he wanted to talk to me. For once, I am not tired. Im hyper and dying to go somewhere. I go downstairs and everyone was gone. Awe. I grab my purse and open the door until Harry grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going young lady?"

"I thought you left and Im not young. Im not a teenager anymore."

"You have one more week. Where were you gonna go?"

"I dont know but Im not staying inside this house. I am way too active to be bored."

"Lets go to the gym."

"Gym?"

"Yeah. Havent been there in a while."

"I noticed."

"Hey!"

I laugh as we both walk out the door. Why gym? At least I have the right clothing. After a couple of minutes, Harry pulls up into a gym. I have never seen this part of London before. We walk inside and there are a couple of guys with no shirts on. I would be stunned but they have so much sweat on them. Its disgusting.

"Harry! I havent seen you in a while."

"Yeah Ive been busy."

He takes a look at me and smiles.

"So is this the famous Kaite youve been talking about?"

"She is."

"Hi Kaite. Ive heard so much about you. Im Doug the owner."

I shake his greasy hand as I sort of smile.

"Nice to meet you too."

After a moment of silence, Harry leads me to the treadmills. I feel like Im going to be tired before I even start.

"Start off easy ok?"

"I thought you were the type of guy who does weight lifting."

"I am. Are you challenging me?"

"Sure."

He smirks and takes me to the weight lifting side of the gym. Ew. This is where the smell is coming from.

"This place smells like dirty socks."

"Get used to it."

He walks to a rack full of weights. I follow and grab a 40 pound. I grabbed it and lifted it a little and it almost dropped but Harry caught it.

"Kaite. Start with a 20 or 30."

"Thats too easy."

"You will get hurt."

"I'll go on the treadmills."

I walk back to the spot I was before. Except, next to me was Jake. Thats peculiar.

"Hey Jake."

"Kaite? What are you doing here?"

"Im here with Harry."

"I thought you were the lazy type of person."

"I am but--"

I was cut off by Harry dragging me outside and into his car.

"Sorry but I have rehearsels in 5 minutes so youre coming with me."

"Looking like this?"

"Yes."

He starts driving out of the parking lot and makes his way to the studios. I havent been to rehearsels with him but dont they sing all day long? This will be boring. After 6 minutes, we're in.

"Harry! Youre late!"

"Sorry Simon."

He gets into the recording booth with the other guys. They sang multiple songs and they were great. They should do accoustic more often. Simon was actually smiling. Thats a first.

"Great job guys. Thats a wrap."

They put their headphones on the rack and came outside.

"Hey Kaite. I heard you had a beautiful voice."

"Um... Thanks?"

"How would you like to be a bonus track on the album?"

"Me? Im not even super famous."

"I know but youre talented and young and sweet."

"What do I sing?"

"Its sort of a remix on I Wish. Do you know it?"

"Yeah. I do."

"Get in the booth. All of you!"

I jumped and went it. There was another set of headphones so I stood between Harry and Louis. Oh geez.

Na na na na na

Liam began singing.

He takes your hand, I die a little

I watch your eyes, and Im in riddles

Why cant you look at me like that?

Na na na na na

I waited til Liam and Harry sang. I feel bad that Im singing the chorus. Thats for all the guys not just me.

I hear the beat of my heart getting louder, whenever Im near you.

But I see you, with him

Slow dancing

Tearing me apart cause you dont see

I felt everyone stare at me with their eyes balling out

Whenever you, kiss her

Im praying, oh how I wish that was me.

The song stopped and everyone is still staring at me.

"Kaite... You are brilliant! Youre better than the lads! Excellent excellent voice."

"Thank You."

Me and Harry took our headphones off and went out. The boys havent even moved. There mouths were wide open and bugs were going to go in if they dont shut them.

"You guys never heard my babe sing?"

Louis finally snaps out of it and comes outside.

"You can sing?"

"Yeah."

Simon interrupts us when he hands me a piece of paper.

"Please considerate this Kaite but I would absolutely love... If you go on tour with One Direction."