Chapter 14

"Youre lying." I didnt have anything else to say.

"I may be a jerk but I dont lie. Ask your popstar if it happened."

I gave him a disgusted look and went upstairs. What if it was true? No. It cant be. I went inside my room and saw Harry lying there on my bed on his phone.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you tell me everything about Delilah?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Did you kiss her?"

He didnt speak at all. So it is true. Unbelievable.

"Huh. You did."

"Look, Katie, I told you--"

"You made me forgive you when I didnt know the whole truth! I even stood up to Austin accusing you of kissing her and now I take that back."

"Austin told you this? How'd he find out?"

"Thats not the point here Harry. What else happened with Delilah? Did you fuck her and then take her on a honeymoon?"

"Ok thats way too far."

"Not for you. I can totally picture you doing that!"

"Thats the kind of person you think I am? Some badass guy who fucks every girl I see?"

"I didnt but now I can see that in you."

"Katie. She means--"

"Nothing to you. Sure Harry. We're over. Not because of what you did to her, its because you didnt tell me about it. You can take my phone back and the scholarship and hire Mindy back."

"Why would I do that?"

"Be...because...because I dont want you in my life anymore."

I couldnt read his face. He stood there in shock. I didnt care. I dont like being lied to.

"Can you go?"

"But...but..."

"Harry. Please. Leave."

It took a couple of minutes but he stompred out. Thank god that was over with. I cant look at Harry anymore. After he left, I headed out to get coffee even though it was almost night but nothing stands between me and my coffee. When I ordered, I saw a familiar face sitting in a booth alone.

"Jason?"

"Katie?"

"Oh my god. I havent seen you since Camp Lakebottom."

"I know."

He got up and hugged me as he hugged back. I sat down beside him.

"Hows Jake?"

"The same."

"I need to catch up with him just as much as you."

"Well I work at Nandos and Im going to Stanford."

"Next month?"

"Yes."

"Me too!"

"Yay. I have a college buddy."

We talked and talked until it was 8.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow night?"

"No."

"Well Im taking my sister to see this band called One Direction and I have an extra ticket. Can you please join me?"

"Who was suppose to go?"