Chapter 54

Kaite's POV

"What? Hell no you arent!"

I stay silent.

"How can you do this to me? Especially on my birthday! Do you know how long Ive waited just to be with you? When I wasnt with you, I would always think about it you were safe or if you were with another guy. I love knowing you lived in the same neighborhood with me and I love that you were my girlfriend. How can you?"

"I think its best for the both of us."

He turns around and stays silent with his arms crossed.

"I love you Harry."

I give him a kiss on the cheek and walk out. By now I was sobbing a little but who cares. Im really gonna miss Harry. He was my other half but we all know this relationship isnt gonna last. I drive to Stanford to get the rest of my clothes. Im leaving tonight anyways. I walk inside and Jason is looking through his books. Im gonna miss that too.

"Why are you packing?"

"I dont know how to say it but....."

"Youre moving to Italy because of Harry?"

"How'd you know?"

"I know you better than you."

"Thats exactly what Harry said."

"Oh... Well yeah. My plane leaves in like an hour."

"Cam I drop you off?"

"Jas--"

"Please? My best friend is moving and Im gonna miss her."

"Dont make me feel guilty."

"Im not. Just let me drive you."

"Ok."

He helps me put my clothes into the luggage. Im sort of upset that hes not unpacking me but I love that hes supportive. Hes the complete opposite of Harry. We walk into his car and drive to the airport.

"Isnt it Harrys birthday today?"

"Yeah."

"What did you get him?"

I stay silent until we arrive. I thought that car ride was the longest thing ever. He took my bags out of the car and walked inside. I got into the line with Jason.

"I cant believe youre really leaving."

"Im gonna miss you Jase."

"Me too. Youre my college buddy even though shes not there."

"Dont worry. I'll visit."

"Like thats--"

He was interrupted by Harry pushing people in his ways and yelling "STOP!"

"Harry?"

"Why is this doof here?"

"Because he is."

He huffs and shoves Jason to the floor and starts punching him. Jason swongs back at him as well. I watch as blood comes out Harrys jaw.

"Harry! Stop!"

He kept swinging at Jason but he blocks himself. He has really improved. They stop when the security pulls them apart but Harry kicked Jason right in the crotch. Ouch. Thats gotta hurt.

"Ma'am, do you know these two?"

"Yeah. Theyre my friends."

"Theyre going to be in major trouble."