Malcolm and the Battle of the Bands

"GAH!" Daisy screams as she charges to someone arms open wide. "Malcolm!" A tall dark skinned guy runs to her hugging her tightly.

"Oh my gosh, Daisy!" He says jumping back and eyeing her up and down. "You look ama-zing!" His perfect teeth shine brightly as he claps his hands. "Where's ViVi?"

"Right here!" Violet squeals hurrying to him. "Bring it in!" He hugs her tightly as well and I shake my head.

"Oh my gosh! Vi!" He places his hands on her shoulders and smiles brightly. "Cory is here~."

"What?" She asks eyes wide. "Oh my god I am so going to ruin him in volleyball!"

"Um, I thought you were going to, ya now, date this time." He whispers and she glares.

"So gross!" Violet hisses and glances. "There's the little demon!" She growls and I look over to where she is looking. Little doesn't even begin to describe him. He isn't little at all! He's close to 6'8" tall with short brown hair. His eyes show a fun loving guy, in a way, and his smile is small but cute. He has a defined facial structure, super handsome, but there is just something about that is off to me.

"Oh, came back again to get beat?" He asks as he tilts his head down towards Violet. There it is...

"More like came to beat you." She says glaring up at him and I look over to him. His eyes sparkle amusement and he leans down. She leans back and he smiles smugly.

"Try it short stack." He mumbles ruffling her hair and walking away.

"Wow, he's so tall~" Daisy whispers walking and standing beside Violet. "A lot taller than last year!"

"Shut up Daisy..." Violet hisses and I shake my head.

"Violet the Viper is out..." I mumble and Daisy giggles. Violet however glares at me with such pure hate as the one guy the hugged walks forward.

"And who are you?" He asks eyeing me with a curious expression.

"Oh, Malcolm, this is our friend Drew." Daisy says and Violet sighs.

"Our very rude friend, may I add." She grumbles and I smile proudly.

"You are?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Malcolm." He says bowing slightly and I raise both my eyebrows at him. When he leans back up, he has a traumatizing expression on his face. "Oh, why should I bow to a peasant like you?"

"Excuse me?" I growl leaning forward clenching my fists. "You don't even know me."

"I don't have to know you to label you as 'Peasant'." He says folding his arms and I already had a label for him too. G.A.Y. "Now bow to your king~"

"You mean queen?" I ask and his eyes narrow into a glare.

"Malcolm is a king~" Daisy claps and laughs. "He was last year for the theme!"

"Yeah, why would you call him a queen?" Violet asks and my mouth falls open slightly. I just met him and I know he's got to be gay! Or just really good at pretending...

"See they backed me up over you." He says smiling proudly and I roll my eyes. "I can already tell I'm not going to like you..."

"Same here." I hiss and step forward at the waves of anger flow between us.

"Oh. My. God!" Daisy squeals grabbing both our shoulders. "I-I-I-it's."