Free Time and a Midnight Walk

"God I hate animals...." Dean grumbles as he holds an ice pack to his side. "Just a bunch of assholes."

     "So you would fit in right with them!" I say and he shoots a glare my way.

     "Would you stop?" He growls and I shrug.

     "Would you stop leaving yourself open?" I ask and he rolls his eyes and Kenny looks back.

     "Drew, leave him alone." He sighs and I shrug looking out the window. "Dean, are you alright?"

     "Hell no I'm not alright! I hate that stupid goat!" He yells and Charlie lays a hand on his head. "Charlie, what the hell are you doing?"

     "Calming you." Charlie whispers and Dean's eyebrow twitches. "Is it working?"

     "NO!" Dean shouts and hits Charlie's hand away. "God this is such a horrible day!"

     "So you can't preform?" Adam asks and Dean shoots up.

     "Hell no..." He drags out his words and Ms. Tina turns to look at him.

     "Dean, please stop with the language." She sighs and his eyes twinkle as he winks.

     "Anything for a hottie like you!" He says smiling then pats Kenny's shoulder. "Hey, Ken. How come you didn't date Tina?"

     "It's Ms. Tina." Kenny states ignoring the question.

     "Okay, so how come you didn't date Ms. Tina?" He says once more and we all look to Kenny.

     "We just didn't like each other that way." He says shrugging and I look over at Ms. Tina. Her eyes are sad looking as she stares down. "B-besides, we were completely different."

     "Opposites attract." Timothy pops in and we all lean forward.

     "Why do you guys even want to know?" He asks as he turns onto the main road to camp.

     "Because we are teenagers and we like live stories!" Daisy says leaving over and smiling at both of them.

     "Ooh! Put 'Teenagers' as a song to play today." Dean says stretching and Will nods as he leans back and writes it down. 

     "I love that song!" Violet cheers and Adam leans up.

     "R-really?" He smiles slightly and shrugs. "I can teach you how to play the drum beat to it."

     "R-really?" She asks her eyes twinkling and he nods. "I would love that..." He blushes and they smile as they turn away.

     "Aw... I wanna learn something..." Daisy whispers and Charlie looks at her as he tilts his head.

     "I can teach you how to sing it just right." Dean says leaning in and I "accidentally" hit his goat bite. "OWE!"

     "Whoops, sorry~" I say but can't hide my smile.

     Kenny pulls the car to a stop and we all get out. Violet says her goodbyes to Adam and we set off for some girl time.  Ms. Tina easily catches up to us and we continue to walk along and talk.

     "So, you and Adam." Daisy says poking Violet's side. "Is there a potential couple?"

     "Maybe, maybe not." Violet says as she shrugs then looks over to a group and glares. "He's come..."

     We turn to see Corey standing in a group full of guys. They are kicking a hackey sack around and Violet folds her arms as he sees her. A nice smile forms across his lips, and his eyes squint with a somewhat nice ease. Then he instantly changes his cute smile into a cocky one. We walk forward and he catches the hackey sack with his hand.