The Truth comes out

"I'm terrified...." Malcolm whispers as he paces in front of me and I sigh. "Why are we doing this so early?" He whispers and I roll my eyes with a glare.

     "Because, it's better to get it done than try to talk yourself out of it." I state as I watch people walk around and he waves his hand in front of my face. "What?"

     "Would you pay attention?" He growls as I stick my tongue out and sigh. "What did you tell them?"

     "That I would meet them there." I state and he rolls his eyes as I shrug and wave my hand. "What are you going to say?"

     "Well.. I was just going to kinda slide it in there and-"

     "No good!" I shout and he jumps. "You'll start to grumble and make absolutely no sense."

      "Okay genius what should I do?" He growls and I smile slightly. "Oh god..."

     "Ask her out." I state and he waves his hand around rapidly.

     "Hello Drew? Aren't you missing the point that I don't want to lead her on?!" He shouts and I flick his ear. "Dammit Drew !"

     "Shut up!" I shout then sigh looking around. "Look you ask her out, get her alone with some ice cream, strawberry is her favorite, then you simple get to the point." I say leaning back his eyes wide.

     "Oh my... I don't think I can...." He whispers and I roll my eyes sighing.

     "I'll help you out if you need it." I mumble as he looks at me with a small glare. "Look it's hard for you and you need support. So I'll help you through it."

      "Are you joking?" He asks eyes narrow and I shake my head as he nods. "Oh your group is coming...." I look where they walk down the long path and I sigh patting his back.

     "Just take a deep breath and ask her." I mumble as he nods and I stand up.

     As they walked along and into the building. They seemed to be looking around and Violet waves at me as Daisy turns smiling. Her eyes widen when she sees Malcolm with me and they hurry towards us.

     "Drew, you came to meet Malcolm?" She whispers as Violet slams her fist into my back with a rather painful pat.

     "She was helping me with something." Malcolm whispers as Daisy shrinks slightly and I elbow his side as he nods. "Um Daisy.... I was thinking.... Maybe later we could hang out?" He mumbles as Daisy's eyes shine and she nods slightly. "Great.... I'll see you then." Hurrying away, Daisy hugs me as we all watch Malcolm walk away.

     "So Daisy is the first one to go on a date?" Charlie whispers and Adam laughs draping an arm over my shoulder.

     "No way! Remember Drew went on one with Jason." He says and I laugh as Dean glares.

     "That wasn't a date." Dean barks and everyone looks at him.

     "Ooh~~~" They all sing as they wiggle there fingers at him. "Dean is jealous~" they laugh and he rolls his eyes with a ting of read on his cheeks.

     "Shut up." He mumbles as they all laugh as Ms. Tina stares at us.

     "What?" We all ask and she grabs Daisy hugging her tightly.