Our Final Day

"Drew..." Daisy calls from the bathroom and I turn around. "Hey is this yours?"

"Oh yeah..." she tosses it to me and I set it inside my suitcase. "I can believe this is it..."

"Very much so." Violet laughs giving me a firm clap on the back and she turns to Ms. Tina. "We are all packed over here!"

"Alright... Let's go meet up in the building for the awards ceremony." She says with a wide smile and Abigail hops off her cleared bed.

     "So I saw you and Kenny getting pretty close last night." Lucy waved her hand to Ms. Tina as her cheeks flush. "What happened?"

      "Nothing really..." She mumbles and I smile slightly elbowing her. "What? All we did was dance..."

     "And?" We egg on and she throws her hands up.

     "He told me he liked me!" She barks out and we smile happily high giving and Violet frowns.

     "Crap!" She barks and we turn to look at her. "Drew won the bet!"

     "Wait.... what?" Ms. Tina hisses and I bow back. "What bet?!" Her voice goes loud and she glares at us.

     "Everyone run!" Abigail shouts as we take off down the dirt path like usual laughing as we go.

     Soon we walk into the building to see it completely decked out in flowers and a large tv screen at the front of the stage. In the fifth row from the front of the room sit the boys. Loud chatter fills the place and I smile slightly.

     "Let's go take our seats." Violet whispers as we step down the aisle and take our seats. I sit in between Dean and Charlie and smile.

      "Hey how was last night?" Charlie asks with a big smile and I shrug brightly.

     "It was alright, how was it for you?" I ask and his eyes shine brightly.

      "It was perfect." He whispers and I smile as the lady over the camp taps onto the microphone.

       "Good morning... today is that last day...." She says and boos fall over as she smiles. "I know... I don't want it to be over either.... but after this meeting.... you will all go home.... and carry what memories you made with you..." She nods and sighs folding her hands together. "Now... as our camp tradition.... we give away the awards... For best dancer... Abigail Fields!" Claps arose and she jumps up as Timothy gives a aloud whistle. "Congratulations." She whispers and smiles more. "Most camp spirit, Daisy Evers!" Daisy gives out a cheer and we all shout out as she stomps her way through. "Female athlete, Violet Evers!"  

     "Go Violet!" Adam shouts happily and she blushes slightly.

      "Best band.... Corpses Rising!" She cheers and Dean lets out a sigh as I look at him.

     "I'm sorry Dean..." I mumble and he shakes his head as Jason takes the microphone.

     "Thank you so much.... but I'm beginning to think that this is a little rigged.... I believe this also goes to our rivals Black Eclipse Rising." He laughs and everyone cheers as Dean and the rest of the boys stand up.

      "Isn't as bad as you thought huh?" I mumble and Dean snorts folding his arms as he sits back down.

     "No he's bad.... but I guess he can be cool too..." he mumbles and I smile  as I focus back onto the stage.

•*•*•

      After awhile it seems like everyone in our group has a gift. She gives a bright smile as she announces the final gift.