Water Ballon Fights

"Wait wait wait!" I bark and point a finger at them. "We have to fight an entire camp with water balloons? Hahaha. You're crazy!"

     "It's so much fun Drew!" Daisy shouts as they each nod in agreement and I narrow my eyes at them. "Also, since it's so hot this last week. You get to cool off!" She cheer and smiles at me as I shake my head.

     "Don't you trust us Drew?" Dean asks as he slides in throwing an arm around me. "Honestly it's a lot of fun."

     "Hmm..... I don't know...." I mumble as he ruffles my hair and I sigh. "Fine."

     "Awe.... You two are so cute!" Abigail states and my eyes widen. "So when did you two finally get together?"

     "W-wait! No no no! You're mistaking!" I shout as I shove Dean away. "We aren't together!"

      "Really? I thought you two were getting super close...." She mumbles as Lucy nods and Dean huffs up his chest.

     "I'm actually kinda offended..." He mumbles and I smile as Charlie sighs as drops several bags. "What the hell? Did Kenny spend all his money?"

     "Speaking of money. You each owe me 10 bucks for how much money he would spend on water balloons." Charlie states and the boys dig money from their wallets tossing them at him.

     "So those are all water balloons?" I mumble and they nod as I grimace at the thought.

      "We also made our cabin into a deadly bunker." Adam states and I sigh as Kenny claps his hands standing alongside Ms. Tina.

     "Alright kiddos!" He begins and I snicker as Dean smiles at me.

     "Kiddos.... Heh, how old are ya Kenny?" Dean asks as we all laugh and Kenny whacks him across the head.

     "Shut up!" He barks and clears his throat regaining his composure. "Listen up.... We lost at tug-of-war yesterday, but we're not losing at this!" He barks and I shake my head as he looks at us. "Dean, you were one of the finalist last year! Whatever you do, get to the finals!"

      "I'm going to wipe that smug ass smile off his face!" Dean cheers and Violet leans over to explain.

     "Him and Jason were the last ones last year." She states as I nod and Kenny smiles at us with bright eyes.

     "Alright guys, grab a bag and let's head to the bunker." He says as we each take a plastic bag filled with packets of balloons and head to their cabin.

•*•*•

     "If I have to blow up one more water ballon I'm going to scream...." Daisy grumbles as she ties off a blue one tossing it into a large plastic tub. "Seriously, we don't need 15,000 balloons!"

     "There are a lot of people in this camp...." Violet mumbles as I tie off another ballon and set it into the water.

     Their cabin is target nice, the smell of Colon drifts in the air and I'm assuming they had to clean it before we could come. Apparently, all other things for today were cancelled in honor of this declaration of war. Dean and Kenny are deep in their conversation over the "battle plans" as the rest of us are sent to ballon duty. The entire cabin is rigged up with ballon slingshots in the windows amongst other things. Charlie sits beside me as I peer at his face. He is surprisingly paler than usual and I notice the large bags under his eyes.

     "Charlie... Are you alright?" I mumble and he looks at me after placing a balloon into the tub.

      "Yeah I'm totally fine." He mumbles and gives me a smile as Kenny claps his hands.