A Jealous Malcolm and a Swift Kick in the Butt

"Ahh! It's no fair!" Malcolm shouts as we stroll around. "I wish I was with them...."

     "I can already tell they are going to be awesome!" Daisy exclaims as she smiles. "Oh... But Dean is kinda...."

     "An ass?" I ask and Malcolm's eyes dart towards me.

     "Don't you dare say that!" He barks and I turn to look at him. "I would do anything just to be looked at be Dean!"

     "What ever..." I grumble as I look forward.

     People run around in the open fields, the green grass nice and short like it was just mowed. Guys toss footballs, other catch baseballs, or kick a soccer ball around. No one seems to be with their group, and I casually watch as the ball is a little to far left and it rolls towards us.

     "Hey!" They call and I swiftly kick it back. "Thanks!"

     "Why did you quit soccer again?" Violet asks and I shrug. Her eyes dart away and then she smiles. "Ahh! Look at all the sports! I just can't choose!"

     "Why don't you stop being a muscle head and just sit like the other girls?" Daisy asks as her eyes seem to roll and her face falls into an open mouth frown.

     "Forget sitting down! I need to do something!" Violet let's out and stretches her arms out. "Hmm...." Her eyes trail right and we all follow her gaze.

     "Oh great....." I mumble and Malcolm slaps my head. "Tsk!"

     "Keep that trash flap you call a mouth shut!" He says as he jumps up. "It's them~"

     "Ahh..." Daisy says pressing her hands together. "C-Charlie saw us." We watch as Charlie's head pass back and he whispers something in Dean's ear. Dean stands up and the girl unwraps herself from his side. The sight makes me want to throw up. He hops down from what seems to be a stage then waltz over with a smug smile.

     "Oh, you actually talk to people?" He asks and I fold my arms.

     "Oh, you actually come outside?" I ask and he smiles. "Vampire..."

     "Actually..." He raises his shirt up and every person beside me takes in q sharp breath. "I thought I was pretty tan...."

     "Tan.... Defiantly tan...." They all mumble and I roll my eyes.

     "What ever... Being all tan, and you can sing.... Doesn't make you any less of an asshole." I exclaim and he nods.

     "I look forward to your flattery later." He says waving and laughing as he walks away.

     "What's so funny....." I whisper and Violet and Daisy lean in.

      "That was so intense..." They both whisper and my eyes narrow.

     "Go away...." I whisper as I begin walking again. "Anyway... Where are we going?"

      "The place where everyone hangs! And friends are made!" Daisy exclaims and my eyebrow twitches.

      "To the skatepark!" Violet yells and they both grab my arm and begin dragging me forward.