Name Games and a Slap on the Face

"Oh... My.... GOD!" Daisy whispers as I stare absently at the group of boys. "It's them! It's really them!"

"W-wow...." Even Violet is speechless at the sight of them. The other two girls in our group grip each other tightly as they seem to be freaking out. The dark haired one smiles happily as he eyes Daisy and Violet. I hate him...

     "What beautiful girls! Man am I ever so lucky!" He says and my eyes roll. Man is he any more of a player?

     "Oh my god! I can't believe the Dean Andrews is speaking to me!" Daisy whispers clenching her fists so tightly her knuckles become white.

"Let me introduce everyone." He smiles and his right eyes fall into a wink and she squeals. Kill me now.... "This is Adam, he's our drummer." Adam waves his drum sticks around as he smiles. "That guy over their is Timothy, he's out pianist, violinist, pretty much any classical instrument." Timothy look up, his nice brown hair wavering slightly, and nods. "Our bass guitarist is Will."  His smile widens as he yanks someone from the shadows and wraps an arm around him. "And this! Is my little bro Charlie!" Charlie slightly looks up from his shoes and looks at us.

     "H-hi...." He whispers and Daisy about dies.

      "You are so CUTE!" She squeals running to him. "I love your guitar skills! I mean every bite makes my heart jump!" She continues to talk at a rapid speed until Charlie's eyes are wide with fright.

     "Hey!" Violet clamps her hand over Daisy's mouth with a clap. "Shut up! Goodness your like a broken record! He understands! You like his skills!"

     "Ghet fyour wilthy whands oof meh!" Daisy screeches and I grumbles.

      "Translation: get your filthy hands off me!" I mumble and Daisy chomps on her fingers.

     "OUCH!" Violet screams and hits Daisy's arm. "Your not a dog!"

     "I don't know... Her favorite animal is a dog...." I whisper and Daisy hisses as she sends a glare my way.

     "If I'm a dog, then what are you?" She asks and I shrug as I throw out my arms.

     "I'm a penguin, super chill, don't care." I say as I walk around and sit on the ground. "Zoom~" I whisper as I slide down.

     "I really hate you sometimes...." Daisy whispers then turns back to the confused band members of Black Eclipse Rising. "We aren't crazy!"

     "It's alright." Dean whispers as he casually places an arm over her shoulders. "I like crazy." He whispers and a giggle erupts from her.

     "You're disgusting." I mumble and his eyes dart my way.

     "What did you say?" He asks and I look up.

     "I said you are disgusting." I repeat and his eyes narrow into a glare.

     "Who are you exactly?" He asks as his arm falls to his side. "A punk rock wannabe?"

     "Actually no." I say and ease myself up. "But it's cute that you tried to insult me." I lean back and tuck my arms over my chest. "My name is Drew."

     "Well Drew..." He says leaving down to eye level. "You have no right to call me disgusting, because you know nothing about me."