Lets just talk

"Say.... What do you think we are going to do today?" Violet whispers shuffling her feet as she walks and I shrug. "Hmm..."

"Who knows with Kenny..." I whisper as I slump along beside her and she sighs.

"Thanks to you I spent a lot of my money!" She hisses and I smile sheepishly.

"Oops~" I sing and she slaps my arm as I let out a laugh and skip forward. "Common! I see them!" I shout as I run forward and slide into the group. "The best thing ever has just arrived!" I cheer as they roll their eyes.

    "Is it hiding behind you?" Dean whispers as I let out a laugh slapping his arm and he laughs. "Anyway, go on.... What's the plan?"

     "Well.... Tina and I were thinking..." Kenny mumbles as they both share a big smile. "You guys don't have to hang out today... That means, you get to just do whatever you want!" Kenny cheers as we stare at him.

     "You mean...." Daisy whispers and I jump down and scream out joyfully.

     "FREEDOM!!!" They let out laughs and we all awkwardly shuffle our feet. "So what do we do?"

     "I guess we can go to the skatepark..." Daisy mumbles and the guys look around.

     "Maybe.... We can practice?" He mumbles and I nod as I stand by them. "You're coming with us?"

     "Well.... I am your guitarist no?" I wink and Adam nods as they mumble and I smile. "Let's go!"

     "Good luck Charlie!" The girls shout as they hurry off and Charlie nods as we all separate.

•*•*•

     "No! You are striking the wrong chord!" Dean hisses once again as I turn glaring. "Hey, don't glare at me!"

"Well.... Maybe you shouldn't YELL AT ME!!" I shout as Adam sighs and lays his head down onto his drum set.

      "We have to get this together if we are going to do the show." Adam complains as we both turn to him.

     "Maybe someone should listen!" Dean hisses and I roll my eyes as I glare. 

     "Maybe someone shouldn't be being such an ass!" I bark and he glares as Timothy shakes his head.

     "Maybe.... We just call it off today." Will whispers rubbing his temples as I nod taking the guitar off. "Have fun drew!"

     "Good luck with that." I wiggle my fingers and Dean raises a single finger as I take off towards the skate park.

     My mind runs through all his rude comments and such and I start to think if we can actually do this... Will we actually even be able to play together? I mean, we can't even get through one single song without arguing. This is going to be impossible.

     Walking up the large hill, I head up to the skate park and hurry down and pull on padding and grab my board. I kick it forward and jump on as I glide across and try to shake all the anger out. I jump up and the board sores away as I slap against the concrete. I grit my teeth together and sit up as a hand extends to me.

     "You good Drew?" Jason mumbles as he pulls me up and I nod. "Your arm is scratched." He peers down at my arm as I shake his grip away.

    "Just leave me alone." I whisper pushing past and grabbing the board.

     "Drew, are you alright?" Jason mumbles leaning back and I nod.

     "I'm fine." I whisper as I skate away and I feel his eyes burning into my back.

I know it's back to be this irritated but I just can't get over it. The fact that I offered to do this and he still is being rude. I just.... I can't.....

Once more, I tumble and slide slightly as I let out a curse. I lie down for a few seconds trying to control my anger as I begin to sit up and an arm is extended.

"Thank you J-" my eyes widen staring up at the one person I didn't want to see. "Henry...."

"Drew.... Can we talk?" He whispers as I stare up into the big blue eyes I used to love.

•*•*•

"You have literally five minutes." I mumble as I'm pulled along and he stand fidgeting. "Well?"

"Drew...... Look I'm..... Im so sor-"

"You and I both know sorry won't do shut for you." I mumble as my eyes scan his face and he bites his lip.

"I-i know...." He mumbles and rubs the back of his neck. "Look I was wrong alright!" He shouts stepping forward and back. "Drew.... I didn't know.... How much I loved you until you were gone."

"I didn't realize how much you were a jerk until you left." I state with a smug smile and he looks at me.

"I'm being serious." He mumbles and my eyes narrow as I step forward.

"I am too." I state and his eyes waver as he looks down. "You left me when I needed you most... All for a girl who have you sex...." I shake my head as I ball up my fists. "They..... They..... Died and you just left me..... Who the hell does that?!" I scream and tears spill over my cheeks. "Do you know what you did to me?! You made me thing it was me... That I was the problem.... I-I can't trust anyone because of you!" I shake my head as I look at him. "Did..... Did you even care about me?"

"Of course I did Drew." He whispers stepping forward as I step back. "I... I really am sorry....." He whispers and I go to protest as he reaches out taking my hand. "I..... When my mom told me what happened.... I wanted to go back.... I really did..... But...."

"But what?" I hiss as I step forward.

"I was afraid...." He whispers and shakes his head. "I knew that when I came back.... This would happen.... So I couldn't, do it..... Seeing you here, I was so scared to just walk up you and..... When I did.... Well...."

I stare at him.... He was completely out of whack just trying to talk. His hair being pulled and tossed as he paced wildly back and forth. His chest rises and falls as his face begins to redden and his shakes his head as he bows it down.

"You don't have to forgive me... But I want you to know how horrible I feel!" He shouts and I watch as he slowly rises. "It's..... All my fault drew..." He whispers and I take in a deep breath.

"I.... Forgive you..." I whisper and he looks up years filling his eyes. "Honestly, it's hard.... It's only been a year......" I mumble and he shakes his head.

"No offense.... But the old you would have said no on the spot." He mumbles and I shrug. "You've changed...."

"Yeah..... I guess it's this place....." I mumble and shrug as I look around. "Or..... Maybe the people...."

•*•*•

Thanks so much for reading!!!!! I'm so sorry it took so long!!! Really I am!! I hope you guys enjoyed!!! Please, vote, comment, add and or follow for more stories!!! BTW!!!! Oh my GERD! I'm up to triple digits in followers!!!!! UWAHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!