Battle of the Bands Part 2 And the Planting of the Flower

"Hahah!" Dean laughs after we walk from the cafeteria. A big smug/cocky smile is plastered on his face and I roll my eyes. "We get to choose!" He raises his fist in the air and I slam my fist into his side. "Dammit Drew!"

     "Alright, what do you idiots want to do?" I ask and they all shout out gleefully.

     "Band Battle!" The girls cheer as I stare at them. Idiots, in surrounded by idiots....  "Alright!" Dean cheers happily  as he wraps an arm around Daisy's shoulder. "You can be my personal cheerleader!"

      "Ooh!" Daisy says pressing her hands together and Violet and I roll our eyes as Adam pats Violet's shoulder. He takes a deep breath as she turns. "I can teach you how to play drums." He whispers and her time eyes light up as she nods happily. The rest of the guys go to the girls saying they can teach them whatever and I'm left with Charlie.

     "Um....." I whisper and he turns on his feet looking at me.

     "I'm a horrible teacher...." He states and I stare at him eyes wide. "I can try but I suck."

     "I was just going to say, I already know how to play." I mumble and we stare at each other. We awkwardly turn away and Kenny clears his throat.

     "Alright!" He calls out and we all turn to him. "Let's go set up guys!"

•*•*•

     "Wow! You're amazing!" Violet calls and Adam wraps his arms around her showing her the grip so the drum stick won't go flying.

     "You a natural singer Daisy!" Dean shouts and she lets out a giggle.

     "Okay, you do this from this chord.... Yeah right on!" Will shouts and she lets out a giggle. "How sweet!" She calls and my eyebrow twitches.

"You make such beautiful melodies!" Abigail whispers to Timothy and he turns to her and away from his piano. "Not a beautiful as you." He whispers and she waves her hand fanning her face.

"In going to throw up." I whisper leaning over and Charlie holds out a guitar. "Huh?"

"Prove it." He states clearly and I take it by the neck. "Show me what you got."

"Fine." I whisper and take a stance as I pull the strap over my body and popping my knuckles. Leaning back I flick my finger out and press on the chord process to 'Teenagers'. Charlie watches intently and I stop before I hit the chorus and turn to him. "Well?"

"Hm." He whispers standing and I slip the strap off as he takes it. "You aren't pressing hard enough...." He whispers and begins playing the exact melody but it sounds completely different. I stare wide eyed at him and he slams down makes a sharp yet wonderful tone. "Well?"

"Bow down to the king." I whisper and bow slightly and when I look up there is a small smile at his lips then Kenny shouts.

"Their challenging!" He shouts and we turn just as another guy slams on his guitar pulling a crowd to them. Charlie glares and slams on his and I hurry off the stage with the rest of the group. "Ohh, I'm so nervous..."

"Does this mean?" I ask and Kenny nods. "Their playing Teenagers!" I jump up and we watch intently as the song builds.

"Teenagers scare the living shit out of me, they can care less as long as someone will bleed." Dean and Jason sing out and my heart burns with intensity as their voices carry. My heart sinks when the final note is hit and I close my eyes as I nod to Daisy.

     "It was Corpses Rising." I whisper as Dean jumps down the stairs.

     "Damn I hate them!" He shouts and Daisy claps. "Ahh. You are so adorable!" He says and I roll my eyes as we walk from behind and into the crowd. Jason and the rest of his band had made their way and Dean stands tall as he wraps an arm around Daisy. That arm, is about to be dismembered.... "Jason..."

      "Dean." Jason mumbles and his eyes light up as he turns. "You gonna skate later Drew?"

     "Possible." I whisper and Dean shakes his head.

     "Nope. No she is not!" He barks and Jason ignores his leaning to me.

     "Right..." He mumbles and smiles at me. "Hope to see you there. You could show us up again." He says and waves as he walks away.

     "How dare-" Dean begins and Violet wiggles to me.

     "Wow, what a rebel!" She squeals nodding to Jason. "I smell romance~."

     "No!" Dean shots pointing at me. "He is forbidden!"

     "So as Romeo to Juliet and they got together." I mumble and he glares.

     "They also died!" He barks and I place a hand on my chin.

      "Maybe not the best example..." I mumble and Daisy laughs patting my back. "Besides, I'm not interested dating."

     "Mmm...." Dean whispers and I glare. "What an interesting challenge..."

     "Not a challenge..." I mumble and he chops the air around me as Ms. Tina holds the flower.

     "Let's go plant this little guy!" She squeals and we all look at each other.

     "It's planted at our cabin!" Dean and I shout an we each glare at each other.

     "Oh, no...." The others whisper as Dean an I fall into a huge argument over the placing of the Passion Flower.

•*•*•

     "Alright....." Kenny mumbles as we stand in a circle. "After about an Hour and a half of measuring distance between both cabins...." He glares and Dean and I. "We have finally found the perfect distance between the two." We all stare down at a small hole and Kenny smiles. "Okay, you two have the pleasure of placing it into the hole." Dean and I gently take it from the cup and squat down placing it into the hole.

     "Hmm. What are you guys doing?" A man asks varying a camera.

     "Oh, we had a scavenger hunt on our hike so we are burying the treasure." Kenny whispers and the guy smiles as he holds up the camera. "Ooh ooh!" Kenny squeals pushing everyone together. "Smile!" He shouts and he and Ms. Tina are the only ones who did.

     "Thanks!" The guy calls walking away and we all kneel down and we push the dirt covering the hole and we all stand and nod.

     "Well.... It was our first duty as a group!" He cheers and we all turn to him.

     "What about the farm?" Dean asks and Charlie peeps in. "Or the frisbee game?" On and on Kenny it brought down as we walk down around bored out of our minds. Though, bored it isn't so bad. It could be worse....

•*•*•

100 reads!!!! Yes! Well, technically 105 but what does it matter?! Yay! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading. Thanks you guys and see you next time!