Just a small Bump.

"I'm going to kill him." Dean growls holding the ice bag to his nose as he looks at me. "Why would you go on a date with him?"

     "Wasn't a date, also you kinda deserved it!" I bark as he glares at me and I sigh. "Look, you shouldn't have acted like a huge jerk!"

     "When was I acting like a jerk?" He asks folding his arms as I glare.

     "Since we met." I state as I roll my eyes and he glares as I walk out of the room. Daisy hurries up eyes filled with worry.

     "Is he alright!" She shouts as I nod and walk past her.

     "Just a big as an ass as always!" I state sliding down the wall as Adam stares at me.

     "I think, he pissed her off...." He whispers loudly to Charlie who shakes his head. Kenny walk into the room as I sit there glaring at the floor as Violet sits beside me.

     "So.... We hate Dean?" She whispers as I nod firmly. "How long do we hate Dean?"

      "Forever." I grumble as she nods and Daisy sighs looking at us. Kenny, pops his head out looking at us with a smile.

     "You guys go ahead and head out, I'll stay with Dean." He says as Violet and I stand.

     "Are you sure?" Ms. Tina whispers tilting her head as he nods and she smiles. "Alright.... Let's go guys..."

     Walking out of the nurses office, we walk along all grumbling about nothing to do. Adam walks beside Violet with a happy grin and I can't help but smile at the two chatting up a storm. I turn to see everyone else talking to one another and I find myself having no one to talk to. Or actually, bug me. Dean did usually talk to me through many denials. Walking along, we all agree it was going to be an overly boring day without arguing and nothing to do so we spend our time at the usual park.

     I watch as they kick around a soccer ball and smile to myself as Charlie walks down the hill towards them. He turns looking to me as he bobs his shoulder to them.

     "Coming?" He asks as I stare at him then the ball as I shrug.

     "Might as well..." I mumble standing up as I walk along with Charlie to the field.

     "Lookie here! The loners come to join!" Adam cheers as Charlie shrugs and he nods to me.

     "Well.... You shouldn't be happy I came to play." I mumble as I smile wickedly at him.

     "How come?" He whispers folding his arms over his chest with a smug smirk.

      "Because your about to get your ass kicked." I state popping my knuckles as I lean forward and Charlie smiles at me as I kick up the ball and bounce off my head. Catching it, Adam stares at me with wide eyes as I smile. "Ready to be schooled?"

      "Ooh..." Adam chuckles throwing the ball into the ground propping his foot up. "Game, on!"

•*•*•

     "I'm never playing soccer again..." Adam whispers as I walk beside him with my smug smile.

     "Quit whining!" I call and chuckle as we walk towards the building.

     Dusk fell over the camp as groups head towards the main building. Our feet kick up dust as we laugh and chat about the game.

     "Seriously Charlie.... I had no idea you could kick that far!" I call as he smiles sheepishly with a wink.

     "Next time you get it out of the stream!" Will grumbles as we all laugh remembering how Will had to jump in to get the ball.

     "Today.... Was a fun day...." Violet whispers smiling as we all moan in agreement. "Ahh! What are we going to tell Dean? He'll be devastated if we tell him how much fun we had."

     "Ahh.... That's true...." Timothy whispers as I look at them all and glare.

     "We don't need Dean to have a good time! We proved that today, so why don't we just tell him the truth?" I ask as they all share looks.

     "The truth hurts sometimes Drew..." Daisy whispers as I roll my eyes and we hurry into the building.

     Walking inside, Ms. Tina calls Kenny to check where they are so we can meet up. Everyone is tense, other than me, as we find our way to Dean. His sits perched with his head down as everyone surrounds him.

     "Dean, we missed you!" They all cheer as he nods and I glare watching him. "So what's the situation?"

     "Nothing." He whispers and I notice a different sound about his voice.

     "Why don't you all go get something to drink?" Ms. Tina asks as they all nod but I stay put. "Drew?"

     "Show me... It can't be that bad." I mumble as he tilts his head up and I take in a sharp breath. He looked like Marsha Brady in the Brady Bunch Movie.

     "Go ahead. Laugh... I know it's horrible." He whispers as I shake my head swallowing my laughter.

     "It's.... Just a little bump." I mumble as he rolls his eyes and I sit beside him.

     "So... How miserable were you without me?" He asks as I roll my eyes with a laugh.

     "Honestly, it wasn't that bad..." I mumble as I shrug looking at the group. "We played soccer, hell, Charlie has one hell of a leg." I mumble as he chuckles and silence falls between us.

     "So.... He had fun?" Dean whispers staring out towards Charlie.

     "Yeah..." I mumble as I look over at him as I shrug.

     "I'm sorry.... I ruined your date..." Dean whispers as I shake my head with a sigh.

     "It wasn't a date...." I mumble and nod slightly. "But thanks, you're slightly less of an ass now."

     "I'm working on clearing it completely." He chuckles as I smile up at him.

     We look away from each other as I watch other groups separate once again. Then, at a certain snack table, mine stays together, laughing and chatting away like close friends, no, family. I stand up and points my head towards them.

     "Common, let's go!" I cheer as he jumps down and we walk over to them. "By the way.... I did kind of miss you bugging me..." I mumble as he smiles wiggling his eyebrows.

     "You love me~" he sings as I laugh shaking my head.

     "Not even close!" I bark as we meet up with the rest and I'm pulled into a very lively conversation over sodas.

     Completely random conversations over nothing at all. Nothing to really care about but something I recall us doing a lot. Then it hits me, we only have a few more weeks till July ends. Then, our final month begins. What's going to happen? I mean, I can't believe how much I've seem grown on these idiots. God.... Daisy was right, this camp does change you...

•*•*•

     Thanks for reading!!! I hope you enjoyed!!! Please, vote, comment, follow, or add!!! I love you guys and I'm so happy you've held along with me for so long on this story! I know I'm kind of a blah writer, so sorry 😁 but you guys are the best! Thanks again!