A Sweet Smile and The Camp Cinderella

"God I hate this...." I grumble and Daisy pats my back.

     "Common, it's only been three days!" She states and I look at her.

     "I hate camp but I wasn't talking about that..." I whisper and glance to Dean.

     "That?!" He yells and marches to me. "I'm a that?! God how rude are you?!"

     "Are you kidding, you must be kidding if you just said that to me." I mumble and he rolls his eyes.

     "Wasn't even a good comeback." He grumbles and Kenny pats his back. "Stop touching me!"

     "Alright guys guess what today is?" He says smiling brightly.

     "Wednesday?"

     "June the 3rd?"

     "Hump-day!!"

     "You are all idiots...." He whispers and smiles slightly. "Nope sports."

     "Oh..." Daisy whispers as she looks to me.

     "No...." I complete and we hear a shout.

     "Hell yeah! Let's get started here! Common let's load up!" She jumps into the van an we all shout to warn her. Slowly she stumbles back out and pained look is washes over her face. "Okay, new plan. Wait a couple minutes then we go..." She whispers and her eyes roll back as she falls forward.

     "Whoa, death wasn't on the brochure." I say walking forward. "Hey, is there going to be a big ceremony?"

     "Drew!" Daisy shouts as her and Adam fan Violet.

     "Alright..." I mumble walking forward some more and begin helping them.

     After a few minutes of fanning Violet's face, she begins waking up. Of course her sense of smell is completely gone and she needs tons of water. However, the memory of sports hits her in the back of the head and we all climb up and drive to the fields.

•*•*•

     "Ahhhhh!" Violet screams fully recovered and the boys all shouts with glee too. Well, all except Charlie. "Common let's go!" She, along with the five boys charge forward.

     "How sad..." Daisy whispers and Charlie sits in the shade. "Charlie do you not like sports?"

     "I'm not athletic." He whispers and Daisy shrugs and runs out taking me with her.

     "Alright! I'm assuming you all know the game we are playing?" Violet asks holding frisbee.

     "Um, no... None of us have played frisbee before..." Dean grumbles and she slaps his head with the frisbee. "Charlie! Common!"

     "I'm fine." He shouts, very quietly, back to Dean.

     "Alright..." Violet whispers and nods to Kenny. "Will you play?"

     "Yes!" He shouts jumping in and smiling wide.

     "Alright! Let's play!" She shouts and we run across the field.

     Violet throws the frisbee and Daisy reaches up grabbing it before Timothy can. She tosses it and Abigail grabs it from Will. It goes on and on until we make it between the cones, or goals. Then, it's the boy's turn.  Back and forth and back and forth we go across the field and Violet raises her fist.