Money Flies and the Truth comes out

"What are we doing in front of a scary old cabin?" Violet whispers as we stand in front of the ice cream place. "Seriously that place looks terrifying!"

"Shh! Violet!" I hiss slapping her shoulder and she lets out a sigh and we walk inside. The couple looks up with big smiles as we wave. "Good afternoon!"

"Wow, you came back!" The little lady cheers as I nod and she gives us all a big smile. "Well, what can I get you guys?" She asks with a big smile and Dean lightly shoulders me and I smile.

     "Chocolate for me." I cheer as she nods happily and Charlie leans forward.

      "Um.... Pistachio." He whispers and Violet and Dean smile as I walk down and sit. Charlie sits across from me as Dean pays this time and I smile. "So... Why this place?"

     "You'll see when you taste it!" I whisper with a big smile as he nods slowly and stares at the floor. "Hey... Are you.... Um.... Well, still kinda weird from what happened with.... Well. Ya know..." I whisper not really sure how to phrase it.

     "I'm fine." He states plainly with a slight hint of bitterness to his voice and I nod as I go silent. Surely he will go back to normal soon, but for now, I'll have to deal with this.

     "Well! They are making up the ice cream and we will have it then!" Dean cheers happily as Violet looks around at the blue walls.

      "I never knew this place was here..." Violet whispers looking around as Dean nods and smiles. "How can it still be here?"

     "Well.... They've been here longer than camp... So they just kind alive here." He whispers looking over as they him happily making ice cream. "I wish more people knew about it."

     "Well... It has a scary vibe to it." Violet states as she points to the window. "On the outside at least." A group of girls look up at the cabin and hurry away to scared to even look inside. "Maybe a different exterior?"

    "Mm..." Dean nods as he looks up and the little old man walks in holding a tray with four different types of ice cream." "Ooh! Vanilla is mine!"

     "I know." The old man smiles widely as he passes them out with shaky hands. "I hope you all enjoy." He nods and hurries back behind the counter as I take the spoon and dig in. Violet and Charlie take there first bites and their faces fall and turn in wide smiles.

     "Delicious!" They cheer and I smile as I take another bite and we fall into pointless chatter. "So, what do we do next?" Violet asks as I shrug and Charlie clears his throat.

      "Hmm... Gift shop maybe?" Dean whispers looking around and sighing. "There isn't much."

     "Actually.... I have a really good idea." Charlie whispers and he gives us all a bitter smile. "It'll be fun..." Dean narrows his eyes and he shrugs.

•*•*•

     Cheers and sweaty bodies press together as I try to push through. Music blares around us and I grip Charlie's shirt who continues to give me dirty looks. No signs of councilor or anyone as the smell of alcohol wafts from their mouths. I let out a gag as he burst through the the center where we only have a tiny bit more room. Dean and Violet let out gasps as if they couldn't breath in there and glare to Charlie.

     "The hell man?!" Dean barks as he looks around at the dancing and obviously drunken teens. "Why would you be in a place like this?!"

     "Well...." Charlie whispers as he turns and Dean narrows his eyes.

     "Jenny?!" He hisses as he grips his hair in fists and pulls. "Idiot! Don't just throw yourself into a freaking pot and beer party for a girl!"

     "Why, you used to come here." He whispers and Dean steps back eyes wide. "So why can't I? Why can't I have a little bit of fun?"

     "Charlie, this is a bad idea." Violet whispers as I go to agree and I feel a firm grip on my wrist.

     "No one asked you..." Charlie whispers as I'm pulled farther into the crowd. "Let's go Drew." I'm pulled into the loud noise once more, the smell of beer off their breaths seeming to give me a buzz. He never lets go of my wrist as I'm dragged along through the large crowd. Then, I'm surrounded by trees and Charlie lets go as the loud pounding music is far off.

      "Charlie?" I whisper as he stares at the ground and turns around looking at me.

      "What do you see?" He whispers and I tilt my head. "What do you see when you look at me?"

     "Um... Blond, lead guitarist to BER," I whisper as he pounds his fist into the tree and I jump.

      "That's it isn't it..." He whispers as he leans into the tree. "How can I be noticed when I'm just a guy to the side who can play guitar?"

     "Oh... Is this a Jenny thing?" I whisper as I lean into a nearby tree and he glances up. "Well.... Why don't you actually open up?"

     "What do you mean?"

      "Stop seeing yourself as a guy in the shadow and make them notice you." I state as his eyes widen and I nod. "That sounded like good advice..."

     "Sounded?!" He hisses and I laugh slightly as I lay his back. "I guess you're right though..."

      "You guess I'm right.... Well then, thank you very much!"

     "I'm sorry... For being a.... Hormonal teenage boy..."

      "Don't use the word hormonal." I laugh as he smiles and I pat his head. "Just make a statement!"

     "A statement huh?" He whispers as I nod and he slowly smiles. "Alright then.... I have the perfect statement."

•*•*•

      "I'm going to enter into the Talent Show at the end of camp!" Charlie states as everyone stares at him with wide eyes.

      "Why the hell?" Dean whispers as Charlie nods and gives a nervous smile.

     "There's someone I want to show off to." He states as Daisy tilts her head as she leans forward.

      "You mean like... To impress Jenny?" She asks as he shakes his head and Dean steps forward.

     "If this is about Jenny I'm going to kill you!" He hisses growling and pointing a finger to him. "Get over it Charlie! Besides if you do your own thing then we, as a band, can't enter!"

     "It's not about Jenny!" He barks and shyly looks down. "It's about someone else..."

      "Who?!" We all jump up and stare at him as he gives a small shy smile.

      "She's.... The.... Camp Cinderella."

•*•*•

Thanks so much for ready!!! I hope you guys enjoyed! Please, vote comment, add and or follow for more!!! Thanks again and just so you don't forget, please comment the two stories you would like to read! And I'll even, if you want, post the first chapter on each story and the two with the most votes will be chosen! Thanks again!!! Little shoutout to my friend nerds_need_love_too she just reached 1K read on her story!!!! YAAAY! Anyway, thanks again!!!