Declaration and a Bouque of Flowers

"Pffff HAHAHAHA!" Dean bursts out with loud rambles of laughter as tears spring to his eyes. "C-Camp Cinderella?! What kind of name is that?!"

     "W-well, she hasn't told me her really name." Charlie whispers as he looks down.

     "She hasn't told you her name?" Daisy whispers as she frowns looking at Violet. "Maybe she doesn't want you to know who she is."

      "Way to point out the obvious Captain." Dean rolls his eyes and tosses and arm around Charlie. "What do you know about her?"

     "She likes waffles." He whispers and Dean whacks his head. "Owe."

     "This is a camp filled with over 5,000 people! There are tons of girls who love waffles!" He hisses and Violet swats his arm and pulls Charlie away.

     "Well, anything else? What does she look like?" Violet asks and he quietly looks down. "You do know that much right?"

      "N-no." He whispers and they all sigh as Adam rolls his eyes.

      "Well, how did you meet her?" Adam asks folding his arms as everyone leans forward.

     "She... Overheard me one night, so now we meet every night and talk." He whispers and Dean glares.

     "How long?" He whispers and Charlie sinks down a size.

     "Um... June." He whispers and they all hit his shoulder as they shout.

      "June?!" Dean groans as Charlie bits his lip looking down. "What the hell man?!"

     "Everyone just calm down!" Kenny says waving his hands and placing them on Charlie's shoulder. "Now, what do we do about all this?"

     "Ooh! We stake out the place she sits!" Abigail states and Charlie shakes his head as I groan.

      "We don't want it to look like he's trying to stalk her!" I whisper as they all nod and Kenny leans back.

     "Are you sure she even.... Likes you Charlie?" Ms. Tina whispers as he frowns looking down and Lucy looks up.

     "He said they talk every night, if she comes back then she has to like him right?" Lucy asks and they all nod firmly as he looks around. "So, how exactly do you want to win her over?"

     "I want to sing her a song at the talent show." Charlie states and Dean jumps in.

     "No! Look, if you enter into the contest then we can't perform!" Dean barks and I look at him rolling my eyes.

     "How come?" I whisper as he narrow his gaze.

     "Talent show says that, if you perform once, you can't perform again. Even if it's a Solo and Group act.... Two different ones, doesn't matter. No second performances." Kenny mumbles and I frown as Charlie sighs. "You guys enter every year."

     "We also lose every year to them." Adam directs his disgusted time to Jason and his band in the corner.

     "Look! This is our year!" Dean shouts happily as Will looks up.

     "You say that every year." Will states and Dean puffs up his cheeks. "But that's true... We do need Charlie to play guitar..."

     "Why not find another guitar player?" Abigail states and Dean shakes his head.

     "We have a specific style." Dean states and they all sigh.

     "You have a whole month to train a new one!" Daisy states and he shakes his head as Violet looks at me.

     "What about Drew?" She whispers and their eyes come to me.

     "Wha..." I whisper as she wraps an arm around my shoulder.

     "Drew can play, also we've hung out this entire time, I'm sure she sensed the style you claim to have." Violet says and I snicker as I roll my eyes.

     "That's true...." Adam mumbles looking around and his eyes land on Dean. "She could do well."

     "Yeah.... Plus, you get to see Charlie win over a girl." Daisy elbows him slightly as Dean states at me.

     "I'll do it." I mumble as I nod to Charlie. "All up to you Captain."

     "Alright...." Dean whispers and points a long finger at me. "But I'm not going easy on you."

•*•*•

     Man I'm beat..... Only my first day and he ran me ragged just trying to hold up that heavy thing... Although, it'll help Charlie, so what's the problem? He needs to get out and show them what he can do! Even though he told me never to come back, here I am... It's kinda become a tradition.

     "Hey that sounded great." I whisper as Charlie looks up to the trees. "Sorry, I know I'm ban and all."

     "No.... It's.... You came back...." He whispers looking towards me. "Why?"

     "Well, you were upset and we say things we don't mean when we are upset." I mumble and smile happily. "Now, what's the big occasion for the happy plucking?"

     "Oh.... Um.... My friends just, approved of something so...." He shrugs it off and nods. "Also, I decided to do the Talent Show."

     "Really?!" I whisper and laugh as I nod. "That's great!"

     "W-will you be there?" He whispers as I nod and think back to Abigail saying she was doing a dance act.

     "Yeah, I have a friend entering." I mumble and smile. "So you're going to go on and show the camp what you can do!"

     "Yeah!" He says and looks down silently with a small smile. "You're weird ya know..."

     "Yeah.... I kinda am..." I whisper as I look up to the full moon and smile. "Say what are you doing?" I tilt my head as I lean forward watching Charlie search the bushes for something. "Charlie?"

     "Oh, um.... A friend of mine told me something so....." He continues to search and I watch with a confused look.

     "What did he tell you?" I mumble watching and he makes a happy 'ah ha!' and turns around extended a hand out to me. In his hands, small yellow flowers with a bitter scent. "Bitter weed?"

     "W-well.... They told me that when we were kids, we saw these as flowers, not weeds.... How we used to give them to friends and such.... So, um h-here!" He holds them out, eyes castes downward and I gently reach forward pulling them and he lets go. "Sorry they aren't roses...."

     "No.... They're.... Perfect..." I whisper holding them close and smile softly. "Now, let's get to that special performance!"

•*•*•

Heeeeey!!!! So, I kinda started a new story, please go check it out!!! I've had that story in a nite book for like, forever! Anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and thanks so much for reading! Please, vote, comment, add and or follow for more! Don't forget! Check out my new story Corruption