Awkwardness and Work

Mmm..... I'm cold, really cold. Hmm? My hands...... They feel warm, now that I think, I was really warm not to long ago. Everything felt warm, even my..... Lips? How strange..... What's that? Ooh, my hand kinda hurts..... Ouch ouch ouch.... Ahh. My chest burns kinda. Why are my eyes so heavy? Why can't I open them? Wait, what's that noise? Is that..... Talking? Ahh, I can't understand what's going on. Common, open dammit!

     Dean's p.o.v

     "Has she moved yet?" I ask as I lean over Daisy's shoulder peering at her pale face. Daisy shakes her head and my shoulders slump. "Oh god, this hasn't happened before...."

     "She's going to wake up Dean." Violet whispers as her gaze never leaves Drew's face. "You did your part she just has to wake up. I'm sure she was really scared to be back in the water."

     "What happened?" I whisper as I turn as I walk to the side of the bed and lean down to peer at her. Her dark brown hair seems black against her white face. Her clothes still wet from the lake as I slip off my jacket and drape it over her body.

     "We can't tell you...." Daisy states as I look to her. "That's her thing to tell." I glance their way but I lean down on the edge of the bed and stare at her.

     Your a huge pain in the ass..... But you're the only one who agrees with how ridiculous this all is. So wake the hell up....

Drew's P.O.V

     Mmm..... How warm.... Really, like something of a sun just laying over me. Like a warm day as I lay in a meadow as the grass brushes against my skin. Or like when you get a blanket freshly dried from the dryer. So nice and warm, so much warmer than my hands.

     My hand cramp and I can't help but sigh. My vision begins to dot, white fuzzy things that float around in rapid speed. I grimace and my hands seem to grow hot as my eyes squint and linger open. I blink trying to clear my vision as eleven faces stare at me.

     "Drew!" Daisy squeals hanging to my neck and I blink as Violet clings to the other side. "Thank god!" They cheer and Ms. Tina pulls my eyelids up shining a bright light to them and I squeeze them shut.

     "Her pupils are good!" Ms. Tina cheers and I glare at them all. I go to sit up but they both push me down. "No no! You must take your time!"

     "I'm fine!" I croak and I clutch my throat looking at them all. "What the hell?" I croak more and glare at them.

     "It must be the lake water." Daisy whispers and I look at them wide eyed.

      "And possible some of Dean's cooties." Adam says and Will slams his fist into his stomach. I narrow my eyes and lean down.

     "What did you just say?" I croak and my voice cracks as they all take a step away. I turn my head to the right and stare right into Dean's eyes. His chiseled handsome face and set jaws with wide eyes. "What happened? What cooties?"

     "Drew maybe you should just relax and let your throat rest." He goes and I shoot up as my shoulder bare to the cold air. I shiver and grab the jacket that-. . . . What the hell?! Who's jacket is this? My eyes narrow on him and he swallows.

     "Is this your jacket?" I ask and he nods as I yank  it off my cold body then shove it into his hand. "I don't need it."