The Chores and The Hooligan

"Okay so what sport are we doing today?" Violet squeaks as we meet up with the boys. "Volleyball? Ooh! Soccer?"

"Nope. Old Man Ferro." Kenny says as all the guys groan.

"Are you joking? He's so mean to us..." Adam mumbles. "He makes us do all the chores."

"Really? We always had fun." Daisy mumbles and then smiles. "He would let us pet his sheep and things."

"You're welcome for the clean coats because I washed them!" Adam grumbles as he folds his arms.

"Why do you have to do the chores?" Violet asks and their eyes dart to Dean.

"Knew it." I mumble and his eyes narrow.

"It's not my fault the old fart is such an asshole." Dean says leaning back and Kenny glares.

"Watch your mouth." He barks and we all sigh. "Anyway, it's out towards the fields so let's load up."

"In what?" I ask and then I see the ugliest van ever. "What, is that?"

"Oh, it's our band van." Will answers as he jumps in the back. "Nice right?"

     Um no....

     "It's great!" Daisy cheers with the rest of the girls and I stare.

     "U-Um..... Yeah...." I mumble and we pile in.

     A horrible smell fills my nose and I grimace. Instantly all the girls crinkle theirs noses and begin talking.

     "What is that smell?" They call and the boys look forward.

     "What smell?" They asks and we hear a huge cough come from the front seat.

     Everyone turns in time to see Kenny throwing up outside the door. Our eyes are wide and Ms. Tina begins spraying the car down with spray. We all begin coughing and falling out of the car.

     "No more!" Violet screams as Daisy runs around screaming.

     "It's in my eyes!!!" She shouts and Ms. Tina try's to chase her down. Slowly I sit up propping my elbows on the concrete.

     "God! It's smells horrible, what the hell did you do I there?" I shout as the guys rapidly try to suck in clean air.

     "We put our gym bags in there, and other things but I guess all the gigs we played we were sweaty after and it scented the car." Adam explains and then looks over at Charlie. "C-Char?"

     His eyes are hazy as he stares at the ground. Dean touches his cheeks and his face instantly burns to a brilliant red.  His eyes dart every which way and Kenny walks around with a look a anguish and pain clear to see.

     "Let's take your car Tina..." He whispers and she nods.

•*•*•

     "That car was so packed." Violet says as she stretches out and Dean stumbles out from behind her.

     "You're telling me..." He whispers and his eyes wander a little to close to her butt. Walking by Charlie slaps his head and continues walking. "Dammit Charlie." Rubbing his head he walks forward.

     "Is Charlie alright?" Daisy asks and he nods.

     "Just an ass." He states stretching and my eyes roll.