Prolouge 3

Alright guys! This is the last prologue! This begins our final part to the story! I know it's not an actual chapter but I really hope you enjoyed and I hope to have your reads on the final part! Also, I'm entering my other story in the Wattys xD lol idk it's just for fun ig. Anyway, thank you so much! And I love you all!

Drew Campbell: 16 year old girl who thinks she knows everything about the world and how bad it is. Refuses to trust people; well everyone except her friends who she let talk her into going to a camp.

Violet and Daisy Evers: Two 16 year old fraternal twins who aren't at all the same. Violet is the strong one, Daisy is the smart one. They argue, they physically fight, yet they would do anything for their friend Drew. Pretty much the ones who drag Drew to their camp.

Malcolm Frits: 17 year old gay guy that no one knows is gay, except Drew. Incredibly high standard and very jealous when it comes to Violet and Daisy. Hates Drew with a passion.

Dean Andrews: 17 year old fellow camper who is extremely popular due to his band that he plays in. He is the main singer and completely full of himself. Talks too much.

Charlie Andrews: 15 (almost 16) camper who plays in his brothers band. Shy and always hidden behind his brothers shadow. Lead guitarist to the band. Doesn't talk much.

Ms. Tina: camp counselor who is always in people's business. Claims Violet, Daisy, and Drew as her own. She is about 26 and is overly perky to everyone she meets. Annoys the hell out of Drew.

Kenny Adams: Kenny is the counselor for the boys group. A huge muscle head who has a strange obsession with winning the "Best Group Trophy" at the end of camp.

Jenny Jane: 18 year old girl who absolutely hates Drew. She is extremely over herself and needs to dress more appropriate. Thinks she can have every boy at camp.

Jason Polker: lead singer to Corpses Rising. Dean's rival in everything. (And possibly love 😱) good looking son of a guy and super cool and kind! 17 years of age!

Timothy Williams: the adorable violinist pianist, etc, of Black Eclipse Rising.  About 16 years.

William (Will) Timons: 16 years old and the bass guitarist to the band. Jealous of Charlie for being the lead but loves him like a brother.

Abigail Fields: the amazing dancer in the group. Beautiful and seems to have a thing for Timothy. 15 years old.

Lucy Q. :Abigail's best friend and the one who writes like a boss. Freaking adorable and the smallest of the group. Same age as Abigail.

Oscar Harden: the councilor to the rivaling bands cabin. Had also went to high school with Tina and Kenny. Seems that him and Kenny don't get along 🤔

Gabby Ingrid: biggest fan of BER. Also Adams biggest fan.  *wink wink* 16 years old!

Corey Mathews: Violet's rival! Super great athlete, best MALE Athlete in the camp. 17 years old.

Henry Koppey: 17 years old, Jenny's ex and a horrible memory one wants to forget.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

PART 3

August

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•