Happy Hoedown (Haybales and Happy Times Part 2)

"You look amazing!!!" Daisy shouts hugging me and I groan as she laughs. "You look amazing in plaid!" She squeals and I nod as she looks down at my boots.

"Why must we dress like this?" I mumble as Ms. Tina smiles as she walks out in her western dress.

"Because! It's the theme!" She cheers happily eyes bright and I shrug as her eyes twinkle.

"So, are ya gonna dance with yo man?" Lucy asks leaning forward with a huge grin and a wink.

"Ooohhhhh~" we all sing as her cheeks burns brightly and she shrugs as we laugh and Violet jumps up. "Real question, is Drew going to dance with Dean?" She states and all eyes are turned to me.

"Oh yeah.... So about that kiss..." Abigail goes and my face tints red and I shake my head.

"Wasn't a kiss." I state and they all laugh as I turn around. "Let's go!"

"She wanna go see Dean." Lucy sings and they laugh as my face heats up and we all March out of the cabin.

Dusk falls over the camp and they toss around jokes and tease one another. Sadly, I'm the main one to be teased. Walking along the path, I look ahead seeing other girls dressed up in their western themed outfits. The main place has hay bales stacked high and other things thrown around as we walk inside. Hay is stacked against walls and all sorts of things are hanging making me smile and yes it looks as cheesy as it sounds.

"This place looks amazing!" Daisy squeals as I nod and look forward. "Whoa! Look at the boys!" She squeals louder and I stare at the guys from a little ways. Each one dressed in plaid and jeans with boots. Charlie even has a fairly nice looking black hat and they stand talking.

"Afternoon Ladies." Adam says as we walk up and he gives us all a charming smile. "You all look nice and pretty."

"Well shucks! Thanks so much!" Daisy laughs and Kenny shakes his head with a glare.

"I live in the country and this is just humiliating." He mumbles as they all laugh and Dean smiles at me.

"You look great...." Dean whispers as he stands beside me awkwardly.

"You too...." I whisper and he smiles slightly and I smile back. "I have to say, western suites you." He blushes slightly and I smile more.

"Attention Campers!" The camp director cheers with way too much enthusiasm. "We will actually be having a square dancing competition, line dancing competition and other competitions as well! The winners will be told at the end of the dance!" She laughs hysterically then brightens up even more. "Alright! Let's get the hoedown started with a YEEE HAWW!" She cheers and a blast of music echoes around with fiddles and banjos among other things.

"Well....." I mumble as I peer as everyone gathers dancing happily. "I guess we just stand here again?"

"Yeah." Dean mumbles and Daisy grabs both our arms yanking us back.

"Nope! You two are dancing!" She shouts happily and we are pulled to the end of a group lining up.

"You expect me to line dance?" I shout and the music begins as I growl and try following the people in front of me. Seeing my obvious struggle, Charlie laughs and I glare over at him. "Stop making fun of me!"

"I'm sorry you're just horrible!" He laughs as he kicks up his foot as his boot scruffs against the floor turning around. I stumble along but find the right way and he places his hands on my shoulders. "Relax Drew!" He cheers and I shiver as he shows me but I still struggle. Then, Dean joins in on the happy teasing of my awful coordination.

"God Drew! A two year old could do this!" He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Well I'm not two!" I shout back and he laughs even more as he shows me two. On each side of me, I have two tutors train to teach me to dance but I find no good rhythm and wind up just getting made fun of by the brothers. Finally able to stop that awful thing, I sit down as the laugh. "I hate you both!" I bark as I frown and they smile big.

"I'm sorry." Charlie whispers and I hold up a hand at them both and Charlie looks up. "I'll get you something to drink." He nods hurrying off with a huge grin.

"Well..." Dean mumbles with a big smile. "You wanna dance?"

"We just danced!" I shout and he laughs shaking his head.

"No, I mean.... Two step.... Like, just you and me.... Alone.... Together.... Not a line dance..." He whispers and I go to protest when he holds up his hand. "It's slow so it's easier I swear." He says and I contemplate on what might go wrong. We already accidentally kissed.... I mean.... What's worse than that? "Your face says yes."

"The first slow song and that's it!" I state and he nods as I smile smugly. I mean, they usually play slow songs near the end right? Then, a slow melody plays from the speakers and my smile falls as Dean holds out his hand.

"Common." He whispers as he pulls me to my feet pulling me to the floor and my eyes stare at my feet. "You have to look up."

"No..." I mumble and I feel my chin rise up with a gentle push of his hand.

"Drew...." He whispers as he rests a hand on my waist and my heart jumps. Slowly we begin walking and I try to follow his lead as he talks. "Drew.... That kiss earlier.... It was an accident.... But I want it to be well.... Different.... I know you probably don't feel the same, but.... I want a different way than that." He whispers and my heart jumps to my throat and I can't speak. "Drew.... I -"

"Drew?" My body runs cold as I slowly turn around and I'm face to face with the phantom of my past. His green eyes piercing as they seem to cut right to the bad memories in my head.

"Henry..." I whisper and Dean stiffens when I hear a slight gulp and turn to see Charlie with his eyes narrowed into a glare. I don't know who moved first, but all I knew is Henry goes flying into the ground as I let out a shout and everyone turns to see as people run to separate them. My eyes to blurry and my head to overwhelmed to figure out what happened...

Part 2 End
•*•*•

Hey thanks so much!!! That is the end of Part 2 and I'm so happy to all of your guys who read this! I love you all so much! And shorty we begin the third and final part! Please be ready for some sad and dramatic parts!!! Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Remember to comment, vote, follow, and add! Special thanks to you guys voting on my chapters!!! Love you guys!