Jenny's statement and Charlie's Heart

"AHHHHHHH!" Daisy and Violet scream as they hug me tightly. "Why would you even consider going off with him?!" Violet hisses and I shrug with a gentle smile. "Don't says 'he's changed' that's too cliche."

     "He really has!" I state and she holds her hands over her ears as I let out a laugh.

     "You know the guys were scared because they couldn't find you." Daisy mumbles as u shrug and fold my arms.

     "Dean pissed me off." I state and Daisy sighs as Violet claps a hand against my shoulder.

     "He always does.... Is like his job." She says smiling as I frown and Daisy groans. "Anyway...."

     "Oh no..." Daisy whispers as she looks over and I peer at the boys. There, standing in front of Charlie, Jenny stands smiling as she looks at him. "Things are about to go south." Her hands are folded into her slim waist as her big eyes stare up at him. Charlie seems rather frazzled by it all as we hurry to see what's happening.

     "So, I decided I will go on a date with you!" She cheers smiling as she presses her chest into his. "How about that?"

      "I-I like someone else.... I'm sorry but no." He mumbles and her eyes lower, they grow darker.

     "You are turning me down? You've been after me for years! So now I'm not good enough?!" She hisses and his eyes glance to me as she follows it. "You!" Her long finger points to me with her manicured finger nails. "Everything has fallen about and it's because of you! You aren't even pretty so why bother?" Her voice rises as she gets all up in my face as I wave my hand in front of my face. "I will make your life a living hell!"

     "Well. Right now you are destroying my sense of smell, so please leave in a huffy hair flipping way we all know you are going to do." I state as she does exactly that. She puffs up her cheeks, flips her hair, then marched away.

     I stand there watching her leave as Charlie stares at his feet. I glare at her back as she waltz away in an angry daze then I feel a small arm around my shoulder.

     "You are literally the best thing ever." Dean whispers hugging me and I squirm as I slap his arm. "Ouch."

     "Stay away!" I shout and march as Charlie stares at me. "You alright?" I mumble as he nods as I let out a small sigh. "Good."

     "I can't believe you did that." He whispers smiling softly and I nod. "I can't believe I just did that..."

     "How come?" I mumble and Dean wave his hand around.

     "Um hello, he's been in love with her since we was a kid." He states and smiles at Charlie.

     "No one asked you." I state smiling then looking to Charlie. "Just concentrate on winning that talent show! Don't worry about her!" I say patting his back and he nods firmly.

     "I just.... I seriously just denied the girl I've been after for years..." He whispers and I smile as I nod as everyone claps a hand on his back.

     "I guess we'll see you guys tomorrow!" Daisy cheers as Ms. Tina pulls us to the cabin. I wave farewell to the guys, but Charlie seems to stand quietly by himself. Not even looking up to wave goodbye.

•*•*•

     The sun rises over the hill and my head buzzes with last nights conversation with Charlie. He told me about how he felt and I gave him advice, but the conversation isn't sitting well with me. He didn't seem happy very into it and I don't really know what to think. I hope I gave him the right advice...

     "Morning loser." I look up to Jenny's voice and raise an eyebrow.

     "Who, me?" I mumble and she cackles like the witch she is and gives me a blood thirsty smile.

     "Yes, what other loser is there. Oh um besides your little friends." She wiggles her finger towards Violet and Daisy as my eyes flash red.

     "Leave them out of it. They haven't done anything to you." I state folding my arms and rolling my eyes. "Look, you have no reason to hate me."

     "Actually I do.... Look, Charlie has always wanted me... But since this summer, his attention has been directed to some one else, you. Since he's all into you now, my feelings were discovered. Since he's been paying attention to you, you've gotten in my way. Keep this in mind Drew, I always get what I want."

     "He's not a toy." I state and roll my eyes. "Besides, he doesn't like me... He likes someone else." I state and she leans forward.

     "You're lying." She whispers and I narrow my eyes. "You have something that you're hiding.... And I'm going to find it." She whispers as she flips her hair and walks away. I stand there watching as I think over everything.

     There's no way she'll figure anything out. I've been doing this since camp and no one even thinks I could possible be the camp Cinderella. Really, I want to share it with someone, anyone... But in a way, I'm sharing it with Charlie. Since I've become her, I'm able to be my old self again.... Maybe.... I should tell him? No no! That will ruin everything...... There still things I have to do..... The first week of August has already flew by..... I only have a few more left to help the shop, and everyone else.... Charlie has only a few weeks left to figure out who she is..... I only have a few weeks left until I have to go back to my hellish life.

     "Hey.... You alright?" Dean whispers as I turn around and glare.

     "I'm fine." I state and look at my feet as he sighs.

     "I guess yesterday.... I was a little rude.... I'm sorry.... The talent show is next week and I'm just getting nervous." His scratches the back of his neck, I've come to notice that it's his habit when he tends to not know what to say or do.

     "It's alright.... We'll get it down, and even if we don't win. I still think you guys are a great band." I whisper as I smile and his eyes gleam with happiness.

     In a week..... I have to leave Dean..... It's strange really, I hated him and now he's one of the greatest friends I've had. All of them really.... Before I came, if someone had done me wrong I would never forgive them..... But I've found myself always forgiving Dean..... I wonder why?..... Come to think of it.... Those dreams must be coming to an end as well..... So that means..... I'll eventually know the truth....

•*•*•

     Hey guys!!! I know once again this took forever!!! I really hope you enjoyed this and we have only about 11 chapters till the end!!! It's been a long journey, but I've really enjoyed it! Anyway, I hope you liked and thanks so much for reading! Please, vote, comment, add and or follow for more updates and or stories! Remember to check out my new story

Corruption: Book One of the Dreamers Trilogy.

Thanks again, I love you all! Have a great day!