Chapter 2

"No absolutely not I'm not wearing that" I said as to began to take off the skimpy dress that Amanda forced me into."Kezia you look hot in this dress you'll have all the men drooling on you "I rolled my eyes and dug into her closet for something else." How about this" i said raising another dress that was less revealing.She squealed."YES!now go try it on so we can get you laid"
Ten minute later and we were in her car making our way to Joe's bar.we got out the car and made our way over to the bartender who was checking Amanda out.
"What can I get you two ladies" he said paying extra attention on my friend.She gave him a flirtatious smile."I'll have a white oak and my friend here will have a Scotch"he nodded his head and went to get our drinks.Amanda turned to me."So do you see anything fuck worthy" I began to scan the room and honestly half of them were either very old or ugly.I shook my head no.The bartender came back with our friends drinks right when we heard the door open signalling someone had enter "omg Kez your hopes has just been lifted up turn around cuz he's handsome" and she was right green eyes brown hair with a strong body could make any girl wet by looking at him.He made his way over to the bartender and ordered his drink.Amanda started to eye fuck him."Hey I'm Amanda"she said with a wink.He nodded his head and then looked at me like I owed him something. "What?" I asked a little to rude I might add which earned me to get a pinch by Amanda "oh sorry I'm Kezia" I said extending my hand."Liam"Amanda phone began to ring and she excused herself claiming it was important which only left me and liam.....................
5 more drinks and you could of sworn we were long lost friends.And then he made the move he kissed me and me well I did just the same "how about we take this some where more private like my hotel room it's right around the corner".I smirked and nodded my head.
By the time we got to his room he pulled me to his bedroom and pushed me gently on the bed.I began to to take off my dress which left me in my undergarments.He took off his shirt and then his pants and my eyes widened by his size.He smirked" Cat got your tongue"I laughed.he made his way  on top of me.He began to unclasp my bar freeing my breast.He licked his lips and then devoured them,I moaned as his lips connected with my nipple.He started to kiss down my stomach and stop by my lower region he slowly pulled off my underwear and soon enough his.I saw him reach into his draw and pulled out the condom I quickly stopped him"I'm on birth control " he smirked and then line his big dick at my entrance with one Swift he was in earning a moan to escape my lips .he began to go faster until I reached my peak and I came, and sooner did he.

Hey how was this chapter you can tell me by commenting and giving me a little vote 😃