Chapter 57

Silence filled the room as the two men had a stare off competition. Kezia cleared her throat and Damiun took her suitcase that was by the door.

As soon as Damiun left to put it in his trunk Liam took that as the time to question her.

"You told me you were staying with your parents"

"Yes I did but Damiun offered for me to stay with him"
She folded her arms.

"And you agreed!"

"Looks who's talking hypocritic much"

"This is not settling well with me"

"Andddddd I don't care"

Damiun came back to get the next suitcase but realized Liam still had it in his hands.

"Yo dude I need the suitcase"

Liam took this time to be stubborn and ignore him.

"Liam!"

He looked at Kezia.

"Yes?"

"Give him the suitcase"

He dropped it and rolled his eyes.

"What ever"

"Liam have you seen my–Oh well hi there"

Kezia rolled her eyes. Wasn't one enough for her.

"Oh so this is the one who he nearly skipped your appointment for?"

"Correct is right babe"

"Well let's get rolling babe"

"So wait no introductions?"

Damiun looked at her.

"Why would I introduce myself to someone like you"

She scoffed.

"I wonder how this bitch got him probably blackmailing the poor guy"

"Kez let's get out of this crazy ass house. From my view I see a gold digging how"

"Dont you dare talk about her like that!"

Liam shouted getting ready to pounce on him.

"Kez let's just go"

Kezia gave them one more look. Not one of apology but one of disgust.

"I feel so sorry for you Liam.....if only you knew what kind of woman she is.....you'll see it in the near future. Goodbye liam "

And with that she closed the door behind her.

"You did the right thing by getting out that house as soon as possible"

She smiled and then they leaned in for a kiss.

It was unexpected when Damiun's hands found her stomach holding it in place while they shared a compassionate kiss.

If Liam couldn't see that this piece of fine art was special then he needed to he needed to get his eyes checked.

She blushed while they kissed feeling a something she couldn't explain.It was a whole new feeling something she wasn't accostum to.

They pulled away and he filled the backseat with her last suitcase.

They hopped into the front seat and drove off from the place she once called her home.

During the ride his hands connected with hers as he drove down the streets.

"Don't worry I'll be there for you....and if Liam doesn't wanna be there for this baby then I will"

"Damn are you saying this just to make me cry"

He chuckled making her laugh to.

"No I'm simply talking the truth. I intend to make the rest of your pregnancy the best days you ever had while you were pregnant"

Kezia held his hand and leaned further into the seat getting more comfortable.

"Just this morning I was at your house now I'm going back"

"Yeah and I'm glad your coming back. Skai loves you other than that dam cat"

"Skai has a cat and I didn't see it!"

"Yeah that thing's always under my bed for what ever reason"

"Wait where am I gonna sleep?"

She asked as she had remembers there was only two bedrooms.

"Well you can sleep in my bad and I'll take the couch"

"I feel so bad putting you through all this"

"Don't worry there's actually a spare room but it's all packed up with boxes....I'll just transform that into your room"

She sighed .

"OK"

They had pulled up to his place and she got out the car with him behind her with the suitcases.

"Ready to live in a place where you'll feel like home"

"Ready as I'll  ever be"

-----------------------------------------

I am personally starting to like this Damiun guy.......although he doesn't exist.*Sigh* but on the bright side the character that plays Damiun is actually real and damn sexy lorddddddd save me.

Just one more day Till my birthday.Btw if you wanna know how old I'll be turning. It's seventeen. Yes I know I'm getting old.lol

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
And spread the love😘✌✌