Chapter 25

This fucker was massaging a woman.I decided to watch them a little more.

"Ohh yeah that feels soo good"If anyone else heard this they'd think the same thing I was thinking when I came through the door.This guy had skillful hands.Maybe he'll be massaging me sometime.

"Oh Kezia I didn't see you there" he said pulling away from the old woman.He finally recognised my presence in the room.The woman saw me and smiled.

"Hi you must be Kezia,Liam has told me about you"She kissed my cheek.

"Yeah it's nice to meet you......"

"Maria,I'm the maid.I had to go see my daughter,she just had a baby"I nodded my head understanding.

"Well I'll be upstairs"I said already making my way towards the staircase.

Iwalked into my room and layed on my bed.I thanked god that Liam wasn't screwing another woman in the house,it would be totally weird fucking someone else in the same house as your gir-I mean the woman who took his sperm without him knowing.Things didn't turn out the way I wanted them to be.Maybe it was just God telling me you can't get the best of both worlds.I decided to take a bath to relax myself.I got off the bed and started stripping.I walked over to my drawer and picked out my clothes .My boobs were killing me right now.

" Fuck my boobs hurt"I whined.

"I'd love to massage them"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy here's another update.I hope you like it.There might be a smut in the next chapter sooo look out!

Vote

Comment

And stay cool!