Chapter 43

Saturday had soon approached and Kezia was happy that she could spend the day out instead of being around this asshole.
After the incident that had happened with him and Blake,
He went ballistic slamming vases everywhere having poor maria clean up the mess after. He demanded that she stopped being friends with them but Kezia wouldn't have it. It resulted in him being extra hard on her from there. But she purposefully avoided him finding stuff to do.
Now she was quickly putting on her clothes to go meet Damiun in the park. She knew Liam would question her so she planned to sneak out to avoid him and then she would face him when she came back. Maria made sure that liam was no where in sight and gave kezia the wave signalling that the coast was clear.
She quietly closed the front door and went her merry way.
------------------------------------
Kezia paid the taxi driver and entered the park. The scene was beautiful before her eyes. She hasn't been in the park  since she graduated from high school. It just didn't wasn't on her mind to go there. But now that she was here, it brought back memories to her when Amanda and her use to go just to see all the cute couples. It made her smile that Amanda left her with good memories. Their friendship was one of a kind. Amanda was the rebel while Kezia was the one who was more reserved and quiet. They became friends in the first grade when this kid name Joey was trying to bully Kezia but what he didn't know was that the quietest was always the deadliest. She gave him a black eye and a kick to where the sun didn't shine. She got sent to the principal's office and met Amanda there. She laughed at the memory. Those were the good old days. She thought.

She walked over to the swings and sat slowly beginning to push herself. She felt young again. She felt carefree and alive.

"I thought those were for the kids"
She jumped at the unexpected person behind. She smiled when she analyzed the voice.

"Sorry got caught up in the moment"
She laughed.
She looked him over checking out his attire. Her eyes lowered and landed on a little girl.

"Aww is that your daughter"
She cooed lowering herself to the little girl's level.

"Hiii"
The little girl hid behind her father's leg. He chuckled.

"Don't be fooled by her shyness. By the next hour she'll be all over you"

They laughed.

"So what's her name?"
She asked as she smiled at the little girl.

"This little rugrat is Skai...what do you say Skai"

Skai looked at her father and then at the unknown woman.

"Who are ywo?"
Kezia laughed.

"Hi I'm Kezia"

Skai looked at her father and he nodded his head.

"I'm Skwai "
She giggled.

"How about we take a walk yeah"
They agreed and they walked around the park stopping every once on a while to buy something persifically for Skai.

They were now by the pond watching the ducks swim.

"Daddy can I have dwuck pwease"

"Nuh uh Skai we ain't getting no duck"

"Why?"
She pouted.

"Cuz daddy don't want no bird quacking around the house"
Kezia watched in aww at the sight before her. This was a moment to cherish.Kezia snapped out of her daze when she remembered something.

"Hey didn't you say you had a surprise for me?"

Damiun looked at her .

"Oh yeah well you already know the surprise. Here she is"

Kezia giggled and soon Skai made her way over to her.
She intently stared at her stomach and it started making Kezia feel uncomfortable.

"What's wrong Skai?"

"Baby"

She looked at the little girl weirdly.

"Boy"

Skai pointed at her stomach and giggled.

"Man this is getting freaky"

Damiun said trying to take his daughter but Skai wasn't having it.

"Nooo I wanna touch hwim"

"Skai "
Damiun warned.

"No its okay she can feel it"

Skai didn't waste no time. She placed her hand on Kezia's stomach and grinned.

"Daddy come feel"
She told her father.

"I don't think that would be appro-"

One look at his daughters face and he knew she was ready to throw a tantrum. He sighed.

"May I ?"

Kezia nodded allowing him to feel it.
She felt strange inside. It was a feeling she never wanted to leave. It was the feeling of happiness. From the peoples view it looked like a happy family and it made her smile.

"Okay that's enough Skai"
Skai removed her hands and sat next to her.

Soon they were trying out all the equipments in the park and Skai started to get tired.

"I think its time we head back. We had a great time though and I hope we can do it again sometime"

Kezia blushed.

"Sure. Bye Skai"

She waved walking to the entrance of the park.

"Hey wait up !"

She stopped when she heard Damiun's voice.

"Do you wanna ride home?"

She thought about it. She was saving money anyway so what harm could it do in getting a free lift.

She nodded her head.

She exited the entrance and got to his car. He strapped up Skai and then got into his car getting the directions from Kezia to her house.

He parked in her driveway and she got out the car. Liam was sitting on the front porch.
"Is that your baby daddy?"

"Unfortunately yes"

He chuckled.

"Well I don't wanna cause no drama so imma be on my way"

"Byeee"

She waved them as he drove out of the drive way.

"So that's the guy you've been messing around with?"

She rolled her eyes. She was never going to hear the end of it.

----------------------------
Thank you guys soo much for being soo supportive towards my book. I wish I could just hug you all but since I can't do that I'll just give you guys a virtual one.
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Mwah ;)
P.s that's Skai up there.........