Chapter 88

She launched at Liam. Her swings never ending. It was like she was a whole new person. Finally he mustered up the strength to push her off of him.

"What the hell is going on with you. What's the reason for this!?"

He glared at her wiping the blood off his nose.

"I fucking told you to don't let that bitch near my son! Look at what she did!"

He looked over at his son and then at the man who was holding him.

"And I fucking told you to don't let that asshole near my son!"

She stepped forward to swing again but Damiun help her back.

"Can you tell me how the fuck a fresh long cut appeared on my child's pelvic bone!?"

Liam was about to answer when she cut him off.

"You know what where's the bitch. I'm sure she'll be able to answer"

He blocked her path preventing her from going any further.
" she's not in a proper manner right now"

"She wasn't having proper manners when she did this to your son! Now move out my fucking way before you lose some teeth"

"Babe who the hell is making all that noise in our house?"

At that moment her sanity had vanished once Nicole had  appeared behind Liam.
She pushed Liam aside and launched at Nicole not caring if she had broken her nose. Liam pulled her off of Nicole and she started attacking him right after.

Damiun stood there with baby Logan in his arms watching everything take place. He couldn't stand seeing her fighting alone so he called  Maria over.

"Could you tell me where Kia and Blake lives?"

"The third House to your right is theirs"

He hurried out of the house and quickly walked with Logan in his arms over to the white house.
He knocked twice before a grumpy Kia showed up but then her frown vanished once she saw her godson.

"Logan baby! Aunty Kia has missed you soo much!"

She kissed up his cheeks.

"But what are you doing here in the night at my place?"

"that's the thing Kezia is over at Liam's beating the shit out of the two of them"

Her face got serious now.

"What happened– wait let me call Blake Blake!!"

Blake came down stairs.

"Sup bro"

They did their handshake and them Kia urged him to go on.

"Nicole gave Logan a cut after she told Liam not to give her child to her so currently she's fucking them up"

"I wanna curse right now but Logan is here we're going over there now,just let me fix mah weave Blake take him"

Blake took him and waited till she was finished for them to leave the house.

"She's gonna get wrong two now"

Outside of the House Liam's was now getting out of her car. She saw them and waited on them.

"Lord what did that monster do to my grandchild"

She marched up to the door and walked in like a boss.

" yo yo where your fucking bitch at"
Kia cracked her knuckles.

"No wait before we beat her ass again liam I have something to show you"

She fished out her phone.

"This just proves that your an ass and she's after your money oh wait not just her but also her loving sister Natalie"

She smiled like a boss. The shit was definitely hitting the fan tonight.

________________________________
So sorry I took soo long to update. I had the chapter halfway done but I totally got caught up with some stuff.

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share
😘💕