Chapter 24

It was a total heart breaking news to hear that your bestfriend since first grade was moving to another country.But atleast she wasn't dead,now that is what you call heart break.

"I'm gonna miss your little perverted ass"I joked..

"I knew you always liked it'She pulled me into another hug over the table and I tried to fight back the tears.

"I feel like we're never gonna see each other again"She looked at me."Of course I will,I gotta see my little godchild and you will be attending my wedding as my maid of honour,I don't know how but you'll send your size when its closer to the wedding so that I can get a dress"

"Oh I'll be there alright"She smiled.

"And bring the Mister"I nodded my head.

"Well I gotta go,you better call me before you leave"I stood up and she placedmoney on the table.I hugged her for the last time.

"Don't make any new bestfriends cuz we're gonna have a problem"I joked but deep in side I was dead serious.She laughed.

"No one could ever replace you Kez"

"I mean it though,I don't wanna see your little ass on Instagram with pictures saying'Mall with bestie' else I'm flying my pregnant ass over there for you both"She laughed harder this time.

"Ok Kez I'll keep that in mind"

I left the restaurant and walked down the block to the Pharmacy.I got my pre-natal vitamins and headed home.

I came out the cab and payed the driver.Walking into the driveway I noticed that there were two cars.Huh maybe he he bought a friend over.I walked up the steps and stopped when I heard a female laughter.Not just any laugh but one that reminded me of a hyena.I opened the door and stopped again when I heard what sounded like moaning coming from the female.She sound old.I thought.I followed the noise and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's an update .Did you like this chapter.Comment and tell me what you think.Peace out