Chapter 51

"What are you doing here?"
She asked a little too rude which resulted in him getting even more agitated.

"I should say the same for him"

"He offered to come"
"And I'm gonna offer him to leave"
Damiun started laughing like he was crazy.

"Dude you better be talking to the doctor cuz it can't be me"

Liam chuckled wickedly.

"Do us all a favor and quietly leave before things get drastic"

This time he started laughing harder slapping his thighs.

"Man that was classic your so funny. Cuz the last time I checked you skipped her to go somewhere else and I just offered to come with her so she can see YOUR baby,so what you need to do is shut up and let the doctor proceed with the ultrasound"

Liam hands were trembling and Damiun noticed and he simply smirked.

"Just let me know when your ready to let the stress out and land yourself back in the hospital"

The doctor coughed.

"Are we done here?"

"Yes they are done and I am ready to see my baby"

Kezia said before any of them could answer.

Liam moved in closer and but still kept his distance from Damiun who was staring daggers at him bit it soften when he saw the baby appear on the screen. It made him smile to see that she was looking at the screen with love in her eyes. It was something he could get use to.

"Can I know the sex at this stage?"

She asked as she continued to stare.

"Unfortunately no,not at this stage. But probably at your next appointment we'll be able to tell you"

She nodded.

"Are there anymore questions you'd like to ask?"

She thought about it for a while and when she couldn't find one she shook her head.

"Okay well we'll wrap up here then. Continue to keep your stress level down ,eat lots of vitamins and minerals or else your baby will use your vitamins and minerals from your body and you'll end up with missing teeths"

Her eyes widened but she nodded her head nevertheless.

"You can clean yourself up with this and here is a pic of your ultrasound. I already scheduled another appointment for you,you can get it from the receptionist"

She nodded her head as she cleaned herself.Damiun helped her get off the bed and she pulled her top down.Dr Chen walked out of the room and before the two could have argued she intervened.

"Not a word from you two now lets go"

Like the good men they were they obeyed walking behind her. She got her next appointment date and then left the hospital.

"I'll text you when I get back okay?"

"Yeah.....which reminds me Skai's having this sleep over with her friends this friday and she sorta asked for you to come"

Kezia smiled when she heard the little girls name. How could she ever say no.

"Of course I'll come but I'll need direction to where you live though"

He told her the directions and after he said his farewell with a goodbye kiss yo her lips which sort of lead into a make out session only to be interrupted by Liam.

She pulled away breathlessly.

"So I'll see you Friday"

"Friday"

They kissed one last time before departing.

Kezia jumped into Liam's car and as soon as he closed the door he said.

"What the hell was that!"

She rolled her eyes.

"Liam don't start me. A matter of fact I should be asking you where were you that you had to almost miss the ultrasound"

He sighed passing a hand through his hair.

"If I tell you please don't get mad"

She nodded.

"I was having lunch with Nicole and her parents"

Her eyes were beginning to twitch and so were her hands.

----------------------------

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Jk jk 😂😂😂
Anyways  thank you guys so much for making my book reach this far. Whoever comments in this chapter will get a shout out in the next one. You guys are awesome !

Vote
Comment
And stay beautiful or handsome 😂😂
Mwah💋💋