Chapter 65

Kezia left his house already in a bad mood. Now Nicole would be her child's stepmother and the thought made her blood boil like a volcano. She met Damiun who was standing by his car. He saw her approaching and he could already tell that something was wrong.

"They're getting married"
She told him in a flat tone.

"Don't let them get to you, you've come this far to surrender to their bullshit"

He checked In the car to make sure That Skai didn't hear him curse.

"Let's just get outta here"

Her day had officially been spoiled by the she devil.
Liam didn't know what he was getting himself into and when the time came for him to suffer. She would be there to tell him 'I told you so'
Every one had warned him even his poor old mother but he ignored their pleas and now this is what she has to hear from him. She was surely disappointed in his poor decisions.

"Hey don't worry about it. What goes on in the dark always comes in the light.......remember that"

"I just can't believe he would do something like this. Especially with HER!"

"When the time comes you'll have your victory"

Tears were threatening to spill but she dare not make them fall from her eyes. She looked in the backseat and saw Skai playing with her teddy bear and then she looked at her abdomen. Skai wasn't hers but she had already form the mother and daughter bond with her.Skai looked up at her and smiled. That made her heart soften and she realized that she was making Nicole and Liam get to her and she refused to succumb to their bullshit.

"How about we eat at Mc Donald's"

Skai started to scream a million yes's and  Damiun held Kezia's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"If it hadn't been for you and Skai I think I would've gone mad"

Kezia chuckled and so did Damiun.

They arrived at Mc Donalds and parked at an available space in the parking lot.

They got out and Damiun helped Skai out if the car seat. She quickly ran up to Kezia and held her hand. Damiun soon caught up to them and Skai took his hand into her other one and they all walked like a happy family into Mc Donalds.

They found an available table and sat. Not long after a waitress came to get their order.

"Um I'll have the cheese burger and a Dr pepper"

"Oh oh me too! I wanna big one!"

"We'll have the same only she'll have a small one and water for the both of us"

Skai pouted and fold her arms.

"I wanna go by my mummy"

Damiun looked at her and she sighed.

"She won't stop call me momma"

"I find that's cute "

Skai attempted to get of the chair and when she did she went to the other side of the table and sat next to Kezia.

"Daddy meany"

Kezia chuckled.

"Come here pumpkin"

Skai hugged Kezia and Damiun couldn't help but to smile. He took out his phone and said.

"Smile"

Kezia and Skai smiled widely.

"Skai got some sunshine teeth"

Kezia laughed and and Skai held a wide grin showing off her tooth.

He snapped the picture and then saved it.

"Perfect"

The waitress came back in time and she shared out their meal.

They began chatting and the topic soon came to baby naming.

"Name him poppy"

"Skai we're  not naming the baby poopy"

"I was thinking Kayden if it's a boy and Makayla if it's a girl"

"We all know its a boy sooooo"

He shrugged his his shoulders and  then smirked at her.

She laughed

"Oh oh! How about Mojo Mojo?"
They all laughed harder this time.

They finished eat and chat for a few more minutes before leaving.

Driving into the driveway  Kezia could make out Tonya sitting patiently on the steps.

"Why couldn't we stay there more longer"

----------------------------

Sorry for not updating on the weekend had to study for exams. My two year old niece forgot my name. She called me 'Aunty birthday party' I was weak with that one.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Mwahh my lovelies😘😘😘💖
PS I think there's  under 20 chapters left I'm not sure.