Chapter 16

The ringing of his phone saved me from what was about to happen.He stepped out from the living room and I took that as my chance to leave. I ran up the stairs and closed my bedroom door as soon as I entered it. I jumped on my bed and the sleep consumed me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
It was around five when I got up due to nausea that was about to come in any second. I quickly rushed to the bathroom and puked up what was suppose to be lunch. I got up and washed my hands making to brush my teeth extra clean and use mouthwash. I exited the bathroom and opened my bedroom door and peeked outside.It was quiet. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch in the living room grabbing the remote from the table to turn on the TV.After trying to find something interesting on the TV I gave up and tried to find Liam.

He was sat in the backyard on the rocking chair.I took a seat next to him and watch the beautiful view that was before our eyes.
"I scheduled an appointment for you"he said averting his eyes over to me.
"Oh um thanks"I said not really knowing what to say."Are you coming?"I asked as the thought of it popped into my mind.
"Do you want me to?"
"Sure you can come"he smiled.
"You know I still wanna take you on that date"
I couldn't say no after everything he'd done. I owed him at least a date .
"Sure OK"
"Really?"he asked as if it surprised him.
"Yeah"he smiled and after a while I joined him.It was silent for a while and it was kinda getting awkward so I broke it.
"Soo when's the appointment date?"I asked trying to start up a conversation.

"It's Monday and it's for eleven"
"Okay"
"You know your gonna have to meet my parents right?"
The thought alone sent chills up my spine.
"Um uh sure OK"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah it's just that I don't know what they'd think of me"

"Yeah about that I'm not really close with them. I wasnt gonna tell them but it just so happens that gossip spreads fast around here and my brother Larry found out" his face was in disgust as he said his brother's name.

"You don't like your brother?"I asked.

"I fucking hate him.He ruined my childhood along with my cousins"
"Oh" I said not really knowing what to say.

"Yeah he despised me because my father like me more"

"You got some real jealous family"

"Yeah it's the reason I came here to get away from all the drama"
His phone went off and he excused himself. I sat there and thought about it all. I can't imagine having a bad childhood. I am the only child thank God for that.
He came back in and he ran his hands through his hair letting out a deep sigh.

"They're having a family dinner next week Saturday"

"That's nice"I smiled at him.

"They want to meet you"

My smile dropped.